- Douglas Gamley
He was particularly influenced by Modest Mussorgsky, creating a full orchestral version of his Pictures at an Exhibition, and adapting his Night on Bald Mountain for his score for Asylum (1972). He also adapted Faure's Pavane for The Monster Club.
He also did many vocal arrangements for Dame Joan Sutherland and Dame Kiri Te Kanawa, both for performing and recordings. He was associated for many years with the Australian Pops Orchestra as conductor and arranger.
- The Admirable Crichton (1957)
- Fire Down Below (1957)
- Web of Evidence (1959)
- The Ugly Duckling (1959)
- The City of the Dead (1960)
- Stock music used in the Doctor Who episode The Tenth Planet (1966)
- Spring and Port Wine (1970)
- And Now for Something Completely Different (1971)
- Asylum (1972)
- The Beast Must Die (1974)
- The Little Prince (1974, winning him a nomination for Academy Award for Original Music Score)
- The Land That Time Forgot (1975)
- The Monster Club (1980)
- Tarzan's Greatest Adventure (1980)
- New edition of The Beggar's Opera, with Richard Bonynge (1981)
This article about a composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.