- Blue (disambiguation)
Blueis a color.
Blue may also refer to:
Blue (programming language), a free system for teaching object-oriented programming
BLUE, the Gauss-Markov theorem, the "best linear unbiased estimator" statistical method
Case Blue, a German offensive during World War II
* Blue, or very rare, a level of
donenessin cooking meat
Arts & entertainment
Books, magazines, and comics
* "Blue" (magazine), an Australian gay men's magazine
* "Blue" (manga), a Japanese graphic novel by Kiriko Nananan
* "Blue" (tourism magazine), a New York global adventure magazine
* Blue, a cat in the comic strip "U.S. Acres" by Jim Davis
* "Blue" (1993 film), the last film directed by Derek Jarman
* "Blue" (2001 film), a Japanese film directed by Hiroshi Ando
* "Blue" (2008 film), starring Sunjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty, Lara Dutta and Zayed Khan.
Blue Movie", a 1969 film directed by Andy Warhol
* "", a 1993 French film directed by Krzysztof Kieślowski
* "Blue" (1968 film), a UK film starring Terence Stamp
* "Blue movie", a synonym for
* Joseph "Blue" Pulaski, a character in the film "Old School"
Blue (boy band), a British pop group
Blue (duo), a 1980s pop duo
Blue (Scottish band), a 1970s pop band
Bruford Levin Upper Extremities(B.L.U.E.), a musical group
* "Blue" (Gary Chaw album)
* "Blue" (Closterkeller album)
* "Blue" (Down by Law album)
* "Blue" (Flashlight Brown album)
* "Blue" (The Jesus Lizard album)
* "Blue" (Phil Keaggy album)
* "Blue" (The Mission album)
* "Blue" (Joni Mitchell album)
* "Blue" (LeAnn Rimes album)
* "Blue" (Diana Ross album)
* "Blue" (Simply Red album)
* "Blue" (Third Eye Blind album)
*"Blue" (Eve's Plum song)
*"Blue" (A Perfect Circle song)
*"Blue" (The Rasmus song)
*"Blue" (LeAnn Rimes song)
*"Blue" (The Verve song)
Blue (Da Ba Dee)", by Eiffel 65
*"Blue", by Elastica from their album "Elastica"
*"Blue", by Utada Hikaru from her album "
*"Blue", by The Jayhawks from their album "
Tomorrow the Green Grass"
*"Blue", by Joni Mitchell from her album "Blue"
Yngwie J. Malmsteen
*"Blue", by The Smashing Pumpkins from their EP "Lull"
*"Blue", by System of a Down
*"Blue", a bonus track by Serj Tankian from his album "
Elect the Dead"
*"Blue", by Lucinda Williams from her album "Essence"
*"Blue", by Jayhawks from their album "
Tomorrow the Green Grass"
*"Blue Flame" and "Blue Prelude" were theme songs of
bandleader Woody Herman
* "Blue" (DVD), by Canadian band The Birthday Massacre
Blue (guitar), the first guitar owned by Billie Joe Armstrong of the American band Green Day
Blue (NFL Mascot), the mascot of the Indianapolis Colts professional American football team
Blue (dog), a Bull Terrier owned by Canadian ice hockey commentator Don Cherry
Blue (university sport), an award given to sportspeople at some universities
* Blue, a live bobcat that serves as one of three official mascots of the University of Kentucky Wildcats
* Blue, in baseball, a slang term used to address the umpire
Blue (Music TV), a Greek music video channel that broadcasts in North America
* "Blue" ("Red Dwarf" episode), an episode of the British series "Red Dwarf"
Blue (Blue Gender), a race of insect-like creatures in the anime "Blue Gender"
Blue (Wolf's Rain), a character in the anime "Wolf's Rain"
* Blue, the title character of the U.S. children's program "
* "Blue" (visual novel), an eroge by Caramel Box
Blue (Saga Frontier character), a character in the video game "SaGa Frontier"
Blue (Pokémon), two related, but distinct, fictional characters in the Pokémon franchise
British Blue, a variant of the British Shorthair cat breed
Russian Blue, a cat breed
Polyommatinae, a subfamily of butterflies called blues
Sandra "Blue" Good, associate of American criminal Charles Manson
Ben Blue, Canadian actor and comedian
Billy Blue, Australian convict
Bob Blue, American singer-songwriter
David Blue, American singer-songwriter
Josh Blue, American comedian
Lionel Blue, British rabbi and broadcaster
Vida Blue, American baseball player
Violet Blue, American writer, podcaster, blogger, editor, sex educator, and sex columnist
The Blue (disambiguation)
The Blues (disambiguation)
Deep Blue (disambiguation)
True Blue (disambiguation)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
The Blue (disambiguation) — The Blue may refer to *The Blue, a market place in Bermondsey, London * The Blue (Novembre album), a 2007 progressive metal album by Novembre *Bronco Stadium, is nicknamed The Blue ee also*Blue (disambiguation) *The Blues (disambiguation) *The… … Wikipedia
Midnight blue (disambiguation) — Midnight blue is a color Midnight blue may also refer to: Midnight Blue (TV series), a sexually themed TV show in New York City, hosted by Al Goldstein Midnight Blue (cheese) or Aura, a brand of blue cheese made by the Finnish company Valio… … Wikipedia
Cobalt Blue (disambiguation) — Cobalt blue is a type of color. Additionally, it may refer to: Contents 1 Animals 2 Fiction 3 Other uses … Wikipedia
Misty Blue (disambiguation) — Misty Blue is a song written by Bob Montgomery and made popular by Dorothy Moore. Misty Blue may also refer to: Misty Blue (album), a 1968 album by Ella Fitzgerald Misty Blue (video game), a Japan exclusive video game published by Enix Misty Blue … Wikipedia
Baby blue (disambiguation) — Baby Blue may refer to:In music: * Baby Blue (song), by The Beach Boys from their 1979 album L.A. (Light Album) * It s All Over Now, Baby Blue , a song by Bob Dylan. * Baby Blue , a hit song and single by the Japanese band, Fishmans. * Baby Blue … Wikipedia
Black and Blue (disambiguation) — Black and Blue may refer to:* Bruising of a person s fleshBlack and Blue may also refer to:Film and television* Black and Blue (film), a 1999 TV Movie starring Mary Stuart Masterson * Black and Blue (TV series), a six part TV comedy drama… … Wikipedia
Big Blue (disambiguation) — The term Big Blue may refer to:*A common nickname for IBM *A nickname for Conrail *A nickname for Progressive Insurance *Big Blue, a fictional planet in the F Zero racing video game series *Big Blue (crane) that collapsed during the construction… … Wikipedia
Prussian blue (disambiguation) — Prussian blue can refer to:* Prussian blue, a dark blue pigment containing iron and cyanide * Prussian Blue (duo), an American white nationalist teen singing duo … Wikipedia
Jackie Blue (disambiguation) — Jackie Blue may refer to:* Jackie Blue (born c. 1950s), New Zealand politicianMusic: * Jackie Blue (band) (began 2000), American * Jackie Blue (song) (c. 1974) … Wikipedia
Ruby Blue (disambiguation) — Ruby Blue may refer to:*Ruby Blue, a UK folk rock/pop band of the late 1980s and early 1990s *Ruby Blue (album), the debut solo album of Irish singer Róisín Murphy *Ruby Blue (jazz), a four person jazz group from San Diego, California … Wikipedia