- List of Johnny Test characters
This is a list of the many characters from the animated television series Johnny Test.
- 1 Main characters
- 2 Secondary characters
- 3 Recurring characters
- 4 Villains
- 5 References
Johnathan "Johnny" Test (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) is the main protagonist of the series; a troublesome, narcissistic and widely disrespected 11-year-old boy who is the son of Hugh and Lila, brother of Susan and Mary and anti-hero of said show. He is frequently called the "kid with the flaming hair" due to having red highlights in his blond hair. As well as this, he is most often seen wearing baggy green cargo pants and a black shirt with a trefoil symbol on it, which he wears under a blue jacket, black low-cut sneakers with white trim, and a watch that he rarely uses. He even owns what appears to be a red and black B.C. Rich Warlock guitar that is rarely ever used or seen (though it can be seen in the intro played and smashed by Dukey and played by Johnny, Dukey and Bling-Bling Boy in very few episodes). Because he has Susan and Mary by his side, he can live any kid's dream, only to find that, frankly, some dreams aren't worth living. He is very hyperactive and often messes with his sisters' inventions, causing trouble and mayhem, but just as often proves himself to be extremely clever, such as by frequently tricking his genius sisters or saving the day from whatever danger happens to show up. Johnny can be considered very spoiled and stubborn, as he gets what he wants through deceit, blackmail or manipulation. Despite this, he has a sense of justice, as shown in many episodes. Johnny has an alter ego that he calls "Johnny X", who is a superhero that has various superpowers. He was in love with Janet and later Sissy, the latter born out of hostile rivalry. Johnny hates school and doesn't work hard at all; if anything, he goes to great lengths to avoid doing work, often using his sisters' inventions to do so and often putting himself and/or others in danger as a result. His catchphrase is "Whoa, didn't see that coming" during an unexpected event. He often protects his sister Susan from Bling-Bling Boy when he tries to make Susan fall in love for with him. Johnny has Hispanic, Swedish, Austrian, Canadian and Japanese ancestry as revealed in Who's Johnny. He also has the habit of saying "Go!" after saying the name of a weapon or power before using said weapon or power. In reality, Johnny is always made fun of at school and his family is nuts and just wants to live a normal life.
Dukey (voiced by Louis Chirillo in Seasons 1-4, Trevor Devall in Season 5) is Johnny's anthropomorphic talking mixed-breed pet dog and best friend. The cause of Dukey's anthropomorphism is because of one of Susan and Mary's inventions, thus giving him humanlike abilities. When Mr. and Mrs. Test aren't around, Dukey will stand on his hind legs rather than all fours. Dukey must hide his intelligence from Johnny's parents because Mr. Test banned Susan and Mary from DNA experiments, which was how they gave Dukey human-like intelligence. Sometimes Dukey dresses as a human being when going out in public, usually in a shirt marked 'NOT A DOG', and he is addressed by others as Johnny's "hairy friend" or "the kid with the rare hair disorder" because the minor characters' lack of intellect causes them to believe that Dukey is a human. Dukey can easily be bribed into assisting Johnny in his manipulations with steak. His superhero name was "Super Pooch" at first, but then changed it to "Super Dukey". It is also shown throughout the series that he knows Kung-Fu. In the fourth season episode Johnny's New BFF, he talks in front of Johnny's parents and helps them solve their everyday problems. Whenever he is involved in a bad situation (usually being stuck somewhere, which probably means he has claustrophobia, since there's almost no way out), he tends to go crazy after he says his catchphrase: I'm going to freak out now.
Susan and Mary Test
The Test Twins are Johnny's 13-year old genius identical twin sisters, who frequently use him as a lab rat for various inventions, most of which to impress their neighbor, Gil. . Though they generally refuse to help Johnny in his antics, they generally end up doing so anyway due to Johnny blackmailing or manipulating them, or in exchange for Johnny allowing them to use him as a guinea pig. Their hard-headed demeanor makes them gullible, and they have been tricked by Johnny on various occasions. Both twins wear traditional lab coats and harbor a deep love and obsession for the Test's next door neighbor, Gil, although their attempts to attract his attention always end in failure. Both girls attend school at the Porkbelly (formally Mega) Institute of Technology.
- Susan Test (voiced by Maryke Hendrikse): She has blue eyes and wears a black skirt, knee-high socks and a pair of mary janes, and a blue shirt depicting a star. She has straight red hair, held with a star-shaped clip, wears square eyeglasses. She tends to be more jaded and cynical than Mary, which often leads to her downfall. Susan's emotions are more extreme than her twin's, and she tends to be more impulsive. Eugene/Bling-Bling expresses fond interest in Susan, often causing her to be used as a "bargaining chip" in his negotiations.
- Mary Test (voiced by Brittney Wilson in Seasons 1 and 5, Ashleigh Ball in Seasons 2-4): She has green eyes and often wears baggy blue jeans and sneakers with her trademark yellow moon-shirt. She has curly red hair, held with a crescent moon clip, and always wears crescent shaped glasses. She was only seen with her glasses off once and they were half-off. Mary has been shown to be more compassionate than Susan. She is prone to believing less in science and more in the realm of science fiction, which often proves to be correct, despite the scorn received from her twin. Mary seems to be more level-headed and conservative than Susan, and speaks her mind much less often, she also cares about Johnny more openly than Susan.
Hubert "Hugh" Test (voiced by Ian James Corlett) is the uptight, obsessive-compulsive stay-at-home father of Johnny, Susan and Mary, and the husband of Lila. He has blond hair, blue eyes, and wears a green sweater over a yellow shirt with brown pants and loafers. Hugh's two biggest obsessions are cleaning and cooking meatloaf, which the rest of the Test family openly despises. He also gets distracted if he loses his shoe, and can't focus on anything if he does, something that Johnny occasionally exploits. He often wants his children to cease, or reverse, their various antics before dinner or risk rather long groundings. He outlaws genetic experiments by Susan and Mary in the house, which is mentioned rarely, though frequently defied.
Lillian "Lila" Test (voiced by Kathleen Barr) is the workaholic mother of Johnny, Susan and Mary, and wife of Hugh. She has average length brown hair, green eyes, wears a short light navy blue business suit with a skirt that is almost on the mid-section of her upper leg, a red pearl necklace, and high heeled shoes. Although she usually wears her casual business suit, she is sometimes seen wearing different clothing and shoes (i.e. T-shirt, Hawaiian shirt, bikini, dress, pants and/or jeans instead of a skirt, shorts, zipper, boots, velcro, flip flops, sandals, etc.), particularly on family vacations. She is a lawyer, working in finance. Due to the demands of her job, Mrs. Test isn't seen at home as often as the rest of the family, but her family always comes first and she never misses out on vacations and family events, despite the fact she always manages to take her work with her one way or another. She also seems to have a near mental breakdown when she is unable to do something related to her work. She has demonstrated hyperactive behavior in the past, engaging in extreme stunt-like acts in order to enter the house when the twins were tasked with keeping her outside.
Mr. Black and Mr. White
Mr. Black and Mr. White (voiced by Bill Mondy and Scott McNeil) are two secret Agents who ask Johnny, Mary, Susan, and Dukey for help whenever they can not handle a crisis alone, which is most of the time. They are considerably incompetent at their jobs. Mr. White is black/African American and Mr. Black is white/Caucasian. Despite first appearing as villains , they're now friends to the Test kids on most occasions.
Gil (voiced by Andrew Francis) is a handsome boy teen Susan and Mary's crush, but doesn't even know they exist, despite having lived next door to him since they were born and even having met them face to face on several occasions. He is continuously depicted as intellectually lacking, although his handsome looks seem to compensate for this most of the time. Much to the great ire of Johnny's sisters, Gil considers Johnny his friend (whenever Gil appears when Johnny is around, he shouts, "Hey, Johnny!"). Due to Susan and Mary's crush on him, many of their experiments often revolve around him, on some occasions even effecting him directly. However he can never seem to remember their names save for certain occasions.
Sissy Blakely (voiced by Brittney Wilson in Season 1, Ashleigh Ball in Seasons 2-5): A rival of Johnny who tends to hide her crush for him through bullying and asserting superiority over him. Johnny also has a crush on her, although he doesn't seem to be aware of it or denies it. However, the two are constantly competing against each other. If Sissy defeats him, she will brag about it. If Johnny wins, he'll either get caught into a situation because of it, or brag as much as her. She seems to be the victim to the show's twists and adventures; her misfortune seen at the end of the episode. She has blonde hair with a red lightning bolt pattern, with multiple ear piercings and a plaid skirt with pants underneath.
The General (voiced by Lee Tockar) is Mr. White and Mr. Black's boss, the General is leader of the Area 51.1 army base. Loud, slightly incompetent and forgetful, he frequently takes action whenever the situation becomes too large for the Tests to maintain, although his efforts never fare any better. He is prone to overkill and rarely considers what result his actions may have on civilians, to the point he fired at a forest, an inhabited area, and even a place where many kids were playing all in an attempt to destroy a robotic monster.
Mr. Henry Teacherman
Mr. Henry Teacherman (voiced by Louis Chirillo in Seasons 1-4, Trevor Devall in Season 5) is Johnny's class teacher, who Johnny believes is "out to get him". He seems to not believe that any of his students really tries hard enough (and once told his class they might want to learn a trade when passing out an important exam). At times, he has even shown to get sadistic pleasure out of punishing Johnny. Mr. Teacherman is always very tough, but not always to be mean. He believes that deep down, there is a great student inside of everyone, including Johnny.
Heinrich "Hank" Anchorman (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) is an anchorman for Porkbelly News. In his first appearance, he had blond hair, was thinner and younger, but later on, he had brown hair (which was a wig), was older and had a different face.
Janet Nelson Jr.
Janet Nelson Jr. (voiced by Kathleen Barr) is Johnny's former crush. She is a vain, shallow and self-centered popular girl that is usually mean and inconsiderate to Johnny and appoints him as a loser. She has a love-hate relationship with him, but she is too popular to express the love part. She is also extremely intelligent. She appears in the first season but her role was later replaced by Sissy. However, she does appear as solely a background character in various episodes.
Mayor Howard (voiced by Lee Tockar) is the Mayor of Porkbelly and is a short bald man who easily panics at the first sign of trouble, and will not hesitate to cave into pressure. Whenever a supervillain appears, he would always agree to swear allegiance with the villain and change the name of the city before the villain even says anything.
Professor Slopsink (voiced by Richard Newman) is the German head professor at the Mega (later Porkbelly) Institute of Technology (M.I.T./P.I.T). Due to a mishap with one of Eugene's inventions, he lacks a right hand, so now he uses a robotic hand.
Timothy "Tim" Burnout (voiced by Andrew Francis) is a classmate of Susan and Mary and the former owner of Mr. Mittens. He copied the modified genetic structure used by Susan and Mary to create Dukey and used it on Mr. Mittens, which turned him into an evil villain seeking world domination. Despite his lazy personality, he is apparently very intelligent, as he was able to alter Mr. Mittens (despite stealing the idea). His last name refers to the way he acts.
Missy (voiced by Ashleigh Ball) is Sissy's pink labradoodle dog, who is to Dukey what Sissy is to Johnny. Dukey has a crush on her, but often shows the hatred Johnny shows to Sissy. She only appears in Seasons 2 and late Season 4, but with the name "Fluffy" in the latter appearance. In "Johnny Test in 3-D", she had a cameo, but was in another owner's possession.
Jillian Vegan (voiced by Maryke Hendrikse) is Dark Vegan's daughter who doesn't approve of her father's evil ways. She makes friends with Johnny and helps him save his world twice. As of the fourth season she is living comfortably on Earth, having successfully integrated into its culture. In her second appearance, it is revealed that she has a crush on Johnny.
Mrs. Vegan (voiced by Kathleen Barr) is Dark Vegan's wife and Jillian's mother.
Speed McCool (voiced by Lee Tockar) is a famous film actor. In the movies he is in, he can be seen with a chimpanzee. Johnny is a major fan of him and once used a virtual reality machine to get inside one of his films. Johnny meets him in person in 'Johnny Moustache' and 'Johnny's Super Boat Race'
The Principal (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) is the unnamed principal of Johnny's middle school, and likes Johnny, despite his antics, which have caused large scale destruction to the school on more than one occasion.
Repto-Slicer is a blue-green mutant lizard. He was originally owned and created by Eugene, but decided to stay with Johnny after he tamed him. He earned his name from his ability to have razors protrude from his entire body; he even has a chainsaw for a tongue. He excels at salsa-making. He was later let go on the Planet Razorium to cure his loneliness.
Montague (voiced by Lee Tockar) is a talking mouse bent on world domination and always demands cheese. He was given intelligence by one of Susan and Mary's inventions and often annoys people with his anarchy speeches.
Mrs. Hamilton (voiced by Lee Tockar) is the mother of Eugene. She is very harsh with her son, and is always screaming but with some smooth talking, will give in to Eugene's desires.
Turbo Toy Force
The Turbo Toy Force is a group of toys that were animated and given superpowers by Johnny, Dukey, Mary, and Susan to battle Nasteria. The group is consisted of: Stacy, Nice Sweatered Ben, a toy bunny rabbit, a toy dragon, a chew toy, and formerly Mega Roboticle.
- Mega Roboticle: Johnny's red hero robot action figure that he used Susan and Mary's 'Static Animator' to bring to life. Mega Roboticle is the former leader of The Turbo Toy Force who left without an explanation.
Screechereen began as a cute but weak Tiny'mon named Cuddlebuns and evolved later on. She is a legendary Tiny'mon that many believed didn't exist and is incredibly strong.
Eugene "Bling-Bling Boy" Hamilton (voiced by Lee Tockar) is the main antagonist and archenemy of Johnny and Dukey, preferring to go by name of "Bling-Bling Boy" (because of his gold jewelry and watches). Most characters usually call him by his real name instead of Bling-Bling Boy, which annoys him greatly. He is a multi-millionaire with unlimited funds at his disposal. He has a big crush on Susan who does not reciprocate his feelings, and often resorts to evil plots or blackmail to try and force her to be his girlfriend. He occasionally teams up with Johnny and Dukey to defeat the other villains when the situation demands it. He seems to be good friends with Johnny and Dukey, despite being the main antagonist of the series. He has a mother who punishes him for "embarrassing her" by plotting his evil schemes. He used to also attend the Mega Institution of Technology, but left the school after his thesis ate Professor Slopsink's hand. He later was allowed to return to the Institute in exchange for aiding in preventing a nuclear crisis and finally admitting to missing human interaction. In "Johnny X Strikes Back" he gains the power of gold vision and flight when he helped Susan, Mary, Bumper, and Gil rescue Johnny X and Super Dukey from the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5.
- Miss X and Miss Z (voiced by Brittney Wilson): These girls are actually two cyborgs created by Bling Bling Boy to work at their disposal. They only appear in a few episodes of Season 1 (and one of them appears in only one episode of Season 2, voiced by Maryke Hendrikse).
Mitchell "Bumper" Randalls (voiced by Scott McNeil) is a local bully who regularly tortures the kids at Johnny's school, though Johnny is his favorite victim; he tortures Johnny more than anyone else. However, he has a sensitive side (like most stereotypical bullies) as, in an episode he reveals that he loves roses and even has a rose garden. He has two cats: a white cat called "Cuddles" and an orange tomcat. He also has a lizard named Mr. Muncher and a bulldog. He seems to have a criminal record, as he has been in the "Truancy-Mobile" several times.
Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5
The Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 is group of villains consisting of various enemies of Johnny. In the first appearance, the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 captured Johnny X and froze Super Dukey only to be defeated by Susan, Mary, Gil, Bumper, and Bling-Bling Boy. In the second appearance, the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 attacked Johnny's home and accidentally gained superpowers. Though they were defeated at the Earth Day carnival, they ended up helping Johnny X and Super Dukey save the Earth from Dark Vegan. Among its members are:
- Wacko (voiced by Lee Tockar) is the secondary antagonist and an archenemy of Johnny and Dukey. Despite being a toymaker, he cannot stand kids and makes incredibly destructive toys in order to get rid of them, which confuses many people about his logic and sanity. He seems quite intelligent, in spite of his appearance and behavior. He is the leader of the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 when he later assembles Brain Freezer, Mr. Mittens & Albert and Beekeeper into the group for the first time after the four were released from prison.
- Brain Freezer (voiced by Louis Chirillo in Seasons 1-4, Bill Mondy in Late Season 4-Season 5) is another antgonist and he is the former coffee guy of Susan and Mary's school. He is a self-proclaimed genius, with his inventions typically involving both coffee and ice. He has a "Chillachino Machine" that can freeze anything including creating armor made of ice. It appears he is immune to the blasts from his freeze gun as he uses them to transform into his supervillain form by blasting himself, but his 'Chillachino' will still freeze him solid if he drinks it. He often makes ice-related puns. In some episodes, Brain Freezer and Mr. Mittens often team up to get revenge on Johnny together, but would only end up participating in game events staged by Johnny in those episodes. He was reformed after he was changed, in Season 4, to been handsome by one of Susan and Mary's invention, and thanked Johnny for reforming him, but was seen in his old look in Season 5. However, as the group had not got back together since the Earth Day carnival episode, he has not been replaced.
- Mr. Mittens (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) is the minor antagonist and he is the evil cat with the same modified genetic structure as Dukey by Susan and Mary's classmate Tim Burnout who owned Mr. Mittens. He once tried to turn the entire world into cats. Like Dukey, he is highly intelligent but seems to lack Dukey's fighting skills. In "Johnny X: A New Beginning" and "Johnny X: The Final Ending", Mr. Mittens was among the members of the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 that was exposed to the superpower laser and was mostly seen using the ability to shapeshift into any one of the big cats. He and Brain Freezer frequently team up for revenge on Johnny, but only participate in games Johnny stages in those episodes.
- Albert (voiced by Lee Tockar) is Mr. Mitten's aforementioned butler. Albert isn't seen hating Johnny, but he was forced into the squad because he has to take care of Mr. Mittens all the time. He actually hates his job and considered quitting.
- The Beekeeper (voiced by James Arnold Taylor), a.k.a. Doc Beeble is the maker of the all-natural Piles 'O Honey Bars whose secret identity is the Beekeeper, a man in a beekeeper's suit that can control bees. His debut plot was to use his bees to eat all other candy in the world so his Piles 'O Honey Bars would finally sell (none bought his bars because they were naturally sweet and healthy), though he really wanted the kids to be healthier. In "Johnny Holiday," Beekeeper tries to attack the Test siblings and Dukey many times when they try to make a holiday in the middle of the year where kids receive free candy. He does help out the Test siblings and Dukey save their holiday by having his bees drop off his "Piles O' Honey Bars" to the kids and even having the bees attack the Easter Bunny's lawyers. Due to this, he is currently reformed and likes the Tests, and has dropped out of the force to be replaced by Zizrar. He loves saying "bee" as "be" as a pun when he's wearing his bee suit.
- Zizrar (voiced by Scott McNeil) is the King of the Mole People who lives underground and often attempts to take over the world only to fail due to his intense aversion to light. He is the first villain Johnny ever fought, but does not make as many appearances as most of the other villains. He later became Beekeeper's replacement on the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 after Beekeeper reformed. He is reformed after a plan to steal the Porkbelly Library and Johnny agrees to get him Library books. Zizrar has not been seen on the show since.
Dark Vegan (voiced by James Arnold Taylor): is one of the main antagonists and he is an arch-rival of Johnny. He is the ruler of Vegandon, a seemingly utopian planet composed completely of vegans, which at first appear peaceful and well-meaning, but in reality, they go to other planets and sap them of their resources, which is what he tried to do to Earth on two occasions and nearly succeeded. When it came to the second attempt, he and his army ended up fighting Johnny, Dukey, and the Johnny Stopping Evil Force 5 to prevent the Earth from losing its resources. After his second attack on Earth, he and his family were left stranded on Earth much to the ire of Vegan and the pleasure of his family. Although Johnny eventually helped him to return to Vegandon, he later returned to Earth after discovering his planet was incapable of producing his new favorite food: toast. He has a mind-control power which works only on dumb people. The character originated as a direct parody of Darth Vader from Star Wars.
Blast Ketchup: (voiced by Kathleen Barr) The main protagonist later false protagonist in the Tiny'Mon games and anime, Blast Ketchup has dreams of becoming the World's Greatest Tiny'Mon Master. He always takes the first words of what people say, mistaking them as Tiny'Mon.
- Ed: Blast Ketchup's human companion, which is always encouraging and supporting him.
- Kadoomerang: Blast Ketchup Tiny'Mon. He appeared as an anthropomorphic turtle.
- Baboomerang: Blast Ketchup Tiny'Mon. Is the evolution of Kaboomerang. He appeared as an anthropomorphic baboon. Wore armor, a belt, and a diaper.
- Badias: Blast Ketchup Tiny'Mon. Badias appeared like Screechereen but in black.
Jack the Dog Catcher
Jack the Dog Catcher: (voiced by James Arnold Taylor) The local dog catcher who (unwittingly) antagonizes the Test kids and Dukey on two of his appearances. Appears first in "Here Johnny, Here Boy" trying to capture Johnny when he is a dog, and the girls while they're lions; and he tries to capture Dukey when he is a monstrous dog in "Dukey Jekyll and Johnny Hyde". In "99 Deeds of Johnny Test" he has Johnny take three oversized dogs for a walk.
The Lunch Lady
The Lunch Lady (voiced by Kathleen Barr) at Porkbelly Middle School who has greenish skin and speaks in a German accent. She can be very cruel when students don't eat her disgusting (albeit sometimes healthy) food.
- ^ "Downhill Johnny". Johnny Test. March 3, 2007. No. 22a, season 2.
- ^ "Johnny the Kid". Johnny Test. February 24, 2007. No. 21b, season 2.
- ^ "Johnny X". Johnny Test. September 17, 2005. No. 1b, season 1.
- ^ "The Return of Johnny X". Johnny Test. November 26, 2005. No. 9a, season 1.
- ^ "Johnny's Pet Day". Johnny Test. December 3, 2006. No. 18a, season 2.
Johnny Test CharactersJohnny Test • Other characters Other media Warner Bros. animation and comics Looney Tunes
DC ComicsBatman: The Animated Series · Superman: The Animated Series · The New Batman Adventures · Batman Beyond · Static Shock · Justice League · Teen Titans · Justice League Unlimited · The Batman · Krypto the Superdog · Legion of Super Heroes · Batman: The Brave and the Bold · Young Justice · Green Lantern: The Animated Series · Beware the Batman Scooby-Doo Other cartoonsAnimaniacs (characters) · Pinky and the Brain · The Plucky Duck Show · Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain · Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island · Detention · Freakazoid! · Histeria! · Ozzy & Drix · ¡Mucha Lucha! (characters) · Xiaolin Showdown · Tom and Jerry Tales · Johnny Test (characters) · Police Academy · The Dukes · Road Rovers · Ace Ventura: Pet Detective · Beetlejuice · The New Adventures of Zorro · Free Willy · The Cartoon Cartoon Show · Mad · Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue (TV film)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
List of Loonatics Unleashed characters — This article details fictional characters in Loonatics Unleashed. Below are the heroes, villains and minor characters of the series. Contents 1 Loonatics 1.1 Ace Bunny 1.2 Lexi Bunny 1.3 Danger Duck … Wikipedia
List of Mortal Kombat characters — The character roster for Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (excluding Taven, Daegon and Khameleon) This is a list of playable characters from the Mortal Kombat fighting game series and the games in which they appear. The series takes place in a fictional … Wikipedia
List of The Sopranos characters — The following is a listing of fictional characters from the HBO series The Sopranos. To view characters organized by their associations, see the subpages section. Contents 1 Main characters 2 Supporting characters 3 Recurring guest stars … Wikipedia
List of General Hospital characters — This is a list of characters that appear (or have appeared) on the ABC soap opera General Hospital. Contents: Top · 0–9 · A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z … Wikipedia
List of X-Play characters — The video game review television program X Play has had numerous recurring sketch characters that have appeared throughout the show s history; during a preview for the game WWE Day of Reckoning 2 (Episode No. 5093), co hosts Adam Sessler and… … Wikipedia
List of Rescue Me characters — This article contains summaries of characters appearing on the TV series Rescue Me. Contents 1 The Firehouse (62 Truck) 1.1 Firefighters of 62 Truck 1.2 Bosses 1.3 Tran … Wikipedia
List of Metal Gear characters — The Metal Gear franchise features a large number of fictional characters. The series canon comprises (not including re releases and remakes) Metal Gear (MG) and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (MG2) for the MSX2, Metal Gear Solid (MGS) for the… … Wikipedia
List of Ratchet & Clank characters — This is a list of characters from the Ratchet Clank video game series. Ratchet Clank is a series of platform video games developed by Insomniac Games and High Impact Games. The series features a large cast of characters voiced by veteran voice… … Wikipedia
List of minor TUGS characters — The following is a list of fictional characters in the children s television series, TUGS. All of these characters played supporting roles to the series main characters in the fictional harbour of Bigg City Port. Contents 1 Tugboats 1.1 Sea Rogue … Wikipedia
List of Static Shock characters — This is a list of characters who appear in the series Static Shock. Contents 1 Static 2 Gear 3 Sharon Hawkins 4 The Meta Breed … Wikipedia