- Masamune (disambiguation)
Masamune (正宗) is a Japanese name.
As a given name:
- Date Masamune (1567–1636), a famous Japanese samurai of the Azuchi-Momoyama period through early Edo period.
- Masamune Shirow (born 1961), a renowned manga artist.
- Masamune Kadoya, a fictional character in Beyblade: Metal Masters.
- Masamune Nakatsukasa, a fictional character, Tsubaki's brother, in Soul Eater.
As a surname:
- Masamune (c.1264–1343 AD), a famous swordsmith.
- Hakuchō Masamune (1879–1962), a noted Japanese critic, novelist, and dramatist.
- Tadao Masamune, the birthname of Hakuchō Masamune.
- Masamune Atsuo (1881–1958), a Japanese literature researcher and poet.
- Genkei Masamune (1899–1993), a Japanese botanist.
- Comic Blade Masamune (December 2002–June 15, 2007), a former bi-monthly Japanese shōnen manga magazine.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Masamune — redirects here. For other uses, see Masamune (disambiguation). Masamune Portrait Masamune (正宗?), also known as Gorō Nyūdō Masamune (五郎入道正宗 … Wikipedia
Newport (disambiguation) — Newport is a city in south Wales. Newport may also refer to: Contents 1 Places 1.1 Australia 1.2 Canada … Wikipedia
Ghost in the Shell (disambiguation) — Ghost in the Shell is a fictional universe originated in a manga by mangaka Masamune Shirow, which has since been translated into animated films, anime, prose and video games. General* Ghost in the Shell Overview of the fictional Ghost in the… … Wikipedia
Ghost (disambiguation) — A ghost is a paranormal phenomenon, usually thought to be the spirit of a person remaining on Earth after physical death.Ghost can also refer to:EntertainmentArt* Ghost print, a method of mono printingFilm and television* Ghost (film), a 1990… … Wikipedia
Black magic (disambiguation) — Black magic refers to evil supernatural magic.It may also refer to:In music: * Black Magic , a song from the 1983 album Show No Mercy by the thrash metal band Slayer * Black Magic (Magic Sam album), a 1968 blues album * Black Magic (Swollen… … Wikipedia
Hitomi (disambiguation) — Hitomi is a female Japanese given name. It is often written with the single kanji 瞳 (Japanese for eye ) or the two kanji 仁美. Individuals may alternatively write the name using the hiragana as ひとみ. The singer hitomi writes her stage name using the … Wikipedia
List of oldest companies — This list of the oldest companies includes brands and companies, excluding associations, educational, government or religious organisations. This list is taken from one restricted and geographically biased source, and because of the difficulty… … Wikipedia
Ghost in the Shell — This article is about the manga and anime franchise. For other uses, see Ghost in the Shell (disambiguation). Ghost in the Shell Front cover of the Ghost in the Shell, volume one, second edition … Wikipedia
Warriors Orochi — This article is about the first game. For information on the direct sequel, see Warriors Orochi 2. Warriors Orochi Developer(s) Koei Omega Force … Wikipedia
List of Ghost in the Shell characters — This is a list of fictional characters in the anime, manga, and film series Ghost in the Shell created by Masamune Shirow. Contents 1 Public Security Section 9 members 1.1 Major Kusanagi 1.2 Batou … Wikipedia