- Michael (album)
CD jacket cover, based on a mural by Kadir Nelson
Compilation album by Michael Jackson Released December 10, 2010 Recorded 1982–2010
(Las Vegas, Nevada)
(Los Angeles, California)
Genre R&B, pop, soul, rock Length 42:13 Label Epic Producer Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Theron "Neff-U" Feemster, Akon, Giorgio Tuinfort, Tricky Stewart, Eddie Cascio, Brad Buxer, Lenny Kravitz, John McClain Michael Jackson chronology This Is It
Singles from Michael
- "Hold My Hand"
Released: November 15, 2010
- "Hollywood Tonight"
Released: February 11, 2011
- "Behind the Mask"
Released: February 21, 2011
- "(I Like) The Way You Love Me"
Released: July 8, 2011
Michael is a posthumous album of previously unreleased tracks by American recording artist Michael Jackson. It was released from December 10, 2010 - January 14, 2011 by Epic Records and Sony Music Entertainment and features guest performances by Akon, 50 Cent, Lenny Kravitz and Dave Grohl. Michael is the seventh album to be released by Sony and Motown/Universal since Michael Jackson's death in June 2009.
The album produced four singles: "Hold My Hand", released on November 15, 2010, "Hollywood Tonight", released on February 11, 2011, and "Behind the Mask" released on February 21, 2011. The music video for "Hold My Hand" was directed by Mark Pellington, and had its worldwide debut on December 9, 2010. The music video for "Hollywood Tonight" was directed by Wayne Isham, who also directed the video for Michael Jackson's "You Are Not Alone" in 1995 at one of the very same locations where he filmed it - the Pantages Theatre near the famed corner of Hollywood and Vine. The video had its worldwide debut on March 10, 2011. "(I Like) The Way You Love Me" released in Korea as a digital single on January 18, 2011, and released in Italian and Chinese radio stations in July 2011.
On Friday, December 10, 2010, a 29,070-square-foot (2,701 m2) poster depicting the Michael album artwork was erected at the Rectory Farm in Middlesex, England, which broke a Guinness World Record for the largest poster in the world.
- 1 Conception
- 2 Promotion
- 3 Controversy
- 4 Commercial performance
- 5 Critical response
- 6 Track listing
- 7 Charts and certifications
- 8 Release history
- 9 See also
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Background and composition
Officially announced on November 12, 2010, the album features 10 tracks. "Breaking News" was the first song from the album to be released to the public and was available for radio airplay. The song was recorded in New Jersey in 2007 and according to Sony, the song was "recently brought to completion." Other tracks were recorded at studios in Las Vegas and Los Angeles with various unidentified collaborators. In the years prior to his death, Jackson was reported to be working with contemporary hitmakers such as singer-songwriter Akon and producer RedOne. The first official single, "Hold My Hand", is a duet with Akon recorded in Las Vegas in 2008. Co-writer Claude Kelly told HitQuarters that it was the song's theme of friendship and togetherness that had struck a chord with Jackson. A handwritten note from Michael belonging to his Estate indicated his desire that "Hold My Hand" be the first single on his next project. However, in its unfinished state, the song leaked out in July 2008. Before the release, Akon stated that the final version would have more of Jackson's vocals. The song was released globally on Monday, November 15 at 12:01am EST.
The album contains two songs that were written during the Thriller era, "Behind the Mask" and "Much Too Soon". The song "(I Like) The Way You Love Me" previously appeared on The Ultimate Collection (2004) with the title "The Way You Love Me" as an unreleased track. For Michael, the song has been re-arranged and more vocals have been added. The song "Best of Joy" is one of the last that Michael recorded during his lifetime, having written and recorded it in 2009, the year of his death.
The album cover artwork, a 2009 commissioned oil painting by African American artist Kadir Nelson, features two cherubs placing a crown on Jackson's head against a mural depicting the images of the singer at different stages in his career. Nelson said that Jackson approached him several years ago to create a project detailing his life and career. The project stalled, but was revived in 2009 by one of the estate's executors, John McClain. "Michael wears a golden suit of armor and stares at the viewer as he is crowned by cupids," Nelson said. "He places his hand over his heart and looks directly at the viewer, a symbol of Jackson's big heart and strong connection to his fans and music. A monarch butterfly sits on his shoulder, another symbol of Jackson's metamorphosis as a singer and entertainer, as well as a symbol of royalty. His musical history unfolds behind him." The original Sony publicity release of the album cover featured the Prince symbol in a bubble next to the tiger's head. This sparked discussion on the internet as to whether Prince was involved on any of the new songs. The official response from Prince's camp was "No permission was granted" and the symbol has since been removed from the cover on all official Sony websites.
"Breaking News" was the first song from the album to be unveiled. On November 5, a video teaser for the song was released on Jackson's official website. It opens with a montage of various television journalists reporting breaking news about Jackson, followed by the musical introduction of a song. The video refers to the tabloid stories and legal troubles that plagued Jackson in the years leading up to his death. On November 8, 2010, the full length version of the song was released, and made available on MichaelJackson.com for one week. The album's first single, "Hold My Hand", was released on November 15, 2010. The filming for the official video of "Hold My Hand" began on Saturday, November 20 in Tustin, California. There was a casting call posted up on Jackson's official website, saying that they were "looking for his fans of all ages who want to be a part of this iconic event." On November 30, 2010, the final version of "Much Too Soon" was unveiled and announced that it would play on iTunes Ping for one week. On December 3, 2010, talk show host and comedian Ellen DeGeneres premiered the song "Hollywood Tonight" on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. On December 6, 2010, talk show host Oprah Winfrey premiered songs "Keep Your Head Up", and "Monster" during her talk show. On December 7, 2010, the final version of "(I Can't Make It) Another Day" was unveiled on iTunes Ping for one week.
On December 8, 2010, the entire Michael album was released on Jackson's official website for preview. Sony Music had a listening party for the album at Roseland Ballroom on December 13. On Friday, December 10, 2010, a 29,070-square-foot (2,701 m2) poster depicting the Michael album artwork was erected at the Rectory Farm in Middlesex, which broke a Guinness world record for the largest poster in the world, making it the 4th record Michael Jackson made in the Guinness Book of World Records, and the first record he broke posthumously. The poster, made of PVC and weighing one ton, took engineers three hours to install and is less than 3,000 meters from one of Heathrow airport's main runways, literally viewable by all planes arriving and departing. The poster stayed at that location until 23 December, 2010, after which, it traveled via sea-container into continental Europe where it was toured and displayed.
"Hollywood Tonight" was the second official single, which was released in Italy on February 11, 2011, and in Poland on February 14, 2011. "Behind the Mask", the third single in this album, was released in France in February 2011. In a later announcement from Jackson' official website, "Behind the Mask" will be released as the radio single in countries including the United States, Canada, Japan and France. "Hollywood Tonight" will be the single released to radio in the rest of the world. But actually, the song was released to US urban and urban AC radio stations on April 5, 2011. "(I Like) The Way You Love Me", the fourth and final single released in Korea as a digital single on January 18, 2011, and formally released in Italian and Chinese radio stations in July 2011.
The authenticity of "Breaking News", "Keep Your Head Up", and "Monster", tracks attributed to Jackson, Eddie Cascio and James Porte and purportedly recorded in the Cascios' basement in 2007, has been questioned by some fans. Doubts over whether the vocals were actually by Jackson have been raised, reportedly by Katherine Jackson and Jackson's two eldest children, as well as Jackson's sister La Toya, his nephews T.J., Taj, and Taryll, Will.i.am, and many of his fans. His brother Randy Jackson posted a series of messages about the album on his Twitter account stating that family members were not allowed at his studio where the album was being completed. According to Randy, when engineer Teddy Riley played him some of the tracks, "I immediately said it wasn't his voice". In a statement, Sony Music Group countered that it had "complete confidence in the results of our extensive research, as well as the accounts of those who were in the studio with Michael, that the vocals on the new album are his own". Producer Teddy Riley, Frank Dileo and Jackson's estate have since defended Sony's claims that the song is authentic. Teddy Riley who worked on the songs "Hollywood Tonight", "Monster" and "Breaking News", claimed that he had to do "more processing to the voice, which is why people were asking about the authenticity of his voice". Riley also claimed that "With the Melodyne we actually move the stuff up which is the reason why some of the vibrato sounds a little off or processed, over-processed. We truly apologize for that happening, but you are still hearing the true Michael Jackson".
Jason Malachi, who has been noted as the possible vocalist on "Breaking News", "Keep Your Head Up" and "Monster" as well as the recently leaked tracks "All I Need" and "Stay", has said he was not involved in the recording. On January 16, 2011 a statement appeared on Malachi's Facebook page noting he was the vocalist of the songs in question, calling it his "confession". He later claimed on MySpace that his Facebook and official website were hacked. Malachi's manager Thad Nauden later that day told TMZ claiming that "someone created a phony Facebook page in Jason's name. Jason wants everyone to know beyond a shadow of a doubt, he did not sing a single note on the album".
Although Dave Grohl is credited as having played drums on the track "(I Can't Make It) Another Day", Grohl himself claimed in the November 2011 issue of The Red Bulletin that he does not perform on the track. According to Grohl, Lenny Kravitz asked him to play on the song but neither Kravitz nor Michael Jackson contacted him after he had recorded his drums and the version of the song that appears on Michael does not feature his playing. Grohl called the fact that he was credited in the album notes despite not playing on the record "not cool".
Release of material without Jackson's consent
Ahead of the album's release, a lawyer for Jackson's father Joe said Jackson was a perfectionist and "would never have wanted his unfinished material to be released." Will.i.am, who collaborated with Jackson prior to his death, also criticised the release, saying it was "disrespectful" to release the unfinished material because Jackson was not able to give it his blessing.
The album debuted at number one in Germany, selling 85,000 copies in its first week. The album also debuted at number one in Austria, Italy, the Netherlands, and Sweden. In the US, Michael debuted at number three on the Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 228,000 copies, followed by 150,000 the next week, but in subsequent weeks, its total sales have shrunk to 27,000 units, 18,000 units and then 11,000 units for the week ending Jan. 16, 2011. The album debuted at number five in France, with first-week sales of 26,689 copies. In Denmark, the album debuted at number four selling 4,936 copies in its first week. On December 19, 2010, the album opened in the UK at number four with sales of 113,000, which is Michael Jackson's biggest opening sales week in the UK since the release of Dangerous nearly 20 years before. In its first five weeks the album sold over 434,000 copies in the United States, but failed to match This Is It, which sold 890,000 copies in five weeks. In the same week the album was certified platinum by the RIAA for shipping over a million copies.
The platinum status for album has now grown to 17 countries including the United Kingdom, Germany, France (2x), Italy (2x), Spain, Denmark, Poland, Russia(2x), Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic (5x), Canada, India (2x), China, Taiwan, Korea and the Middle East. Michael is now Gold in 18 countries including Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal and Sweden.
Professional ratings Aggregate scores Source Rating Metacritic 54/100 Review scores Source Rating Allmusic  The Boston Globe (favorable) Chicago Tribune  Entertainment Weekly (B) The Guardian  Los Angeles Times  NME (5/10) Rolling Stone  Slant Magazine  Spin (6/10)
Michael received mixed reviews from most music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album received an average score of 54, based on 19 reviews, which indicates "mixed or average reviews". Despite media skepticism and some dissent within Jackson family ranks, reviews largely found Michael better than expected. Joe Vogel of Huffington Post stated that "the bottom line is this: Michael contains some very impressive new material" and "His habits, his obsessions, his versatility, and his genius are on display at every turn. Who else could move so seamlessly from social anthem to floor burner, fleet hip hop to cosmic rock, vintage funk to poignant folk ballad?" Dan Martin of NME called the album "kind of enjoyable" but commented that "if this decent-enough album is the best of the bunch, things are going to get ugly from here on in". Neil McCormick of The Telegraph called the album "a fine album" and stated that "It is certainly a great deal better than anyone had any right to expect. Jackson is finally about to get the comeback he craved." Jody Rosen of Rolling Stone thought the album was "not a Michael Jackson album", and Jackson "would not have released anything like this compilation, a grab bag of outtakes and outlines," but "it's a testament to the man's charisma that Michael can be compelling." Leah Greenblatt of Entertainment Weekly called it "certainly no great affront to his name", while The New York Times said it was a "miscellany of familiar Jackson offerings: inspirational, loving, resentful and paranoid." Kitty Empire in The Observer said Jackson sounded "paler, more emaciated, more effects-laden" than on his classic songs such as 'Billie Jean'. She characterized the album as a "hotchpotch of odds and sods that often make plain their co-authors" but singled out the "breezy" and "carefree" '(I Like) The Way That You Love Me' and the "pugnacious" 'Hollywood Tonight' for praise. The Reno Gazette-Journal gave the album 3 stars out of 4. Nima Baniamer of Contactmusic.com gave the album 4/5 and stated that Jackson still seems to hold the capability to effortlessly transgress music genres. Baniamer also commented, "It wouldn't be a decent Jackson record if it wasn't surrounded by controversy. 'Breaking News' is a great track that touches upon the media's obsession with the pop icon; ironically a track further surrounded by dispute as fans have claimed that it may not even be Jackson's own voice on the track."
No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length 1. "Hold My Hand" (featuring Akon) Aliaune Thiam, Giorgio Tuinfort, Claude Kelly Akon, Giorgio Tuinfort, Michael Jackson* 3:32 2. "Hollywood Tonight" Jackson, Brad Buxer, Teddy Riley Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Neff-U* 4:30 3. "Keep Your Head Up" Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte Michael Jackson, Tricky Stewart, Angelikson 4:49 4. "(I Like) The Way You Love Me" Jackson Michael Jackson, Neff-U 4:33 5. "Monster" (featuring 50 Cent) Jackson, Cascio, Porte, Curtis Jackson Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Angelikson 5:04 6. "Best of Joy" Jackson Michael Jackson, Neff-U, Brad Buxer* 3:02 7. "Breaking News" Jackson, Cascio, Porte Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley, Angelikson 4:14 8. "(I Can't Make It) Another Day" (featuring Lenny Kravitz) Lenny Kravitz Lenny Kravitz, Michael Jackson* 3:54 9. "Behind the Mask" Jackson, Chris Mosdell, Ryuichi Sakamoto Michael Jackson, John McClain 5:01 10. "Much Too Soon" Jackson Michael Jackson, John McClain 2:48Total length: 42:13
Charts and certifications
List of release dates, showing country, record label, and format Region Date Label Format Australia December 10, 2010 Sony Music Entertainment CD Austria Belgium Argentina Sweden United Kingdom December 13, 2010 Philippines December 14, 2010 Taiwan United States Epic Records CD, digital download Colombia Sony Music Entertainment CD Brazil Japan December 15, 2010 Sony Music Japan China December 24, 2010 Sony Music China January 14, 2011 Digital download
- List of unreleased Michael Jackson material
- List of works published posthumously
- ^ Michaels, Sean (2010-11-22). "Akon refuses to release unfinished Michael Jackson tracks". London: Guardian.co.uk. http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/nov/22/akon-michael-jackson. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- Michaels, Sean (2010-11-08). "New Michael Jackson songs are 'fakes', says his mother". London: Guardian.co.uk. http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/nov/08/new-michael-jackson-songs. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- "New Michael Jackson Song 'Breaking News’ Hits Web, Controversy Ensues". The Epoch Times. http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/45607/. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- "New Michael Jackson Album Pits Sony Music Against Jackson Clan". ABC News. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/michael-jackson-album-pits-sony-music-jackson-clan/story?id=12063542&page=2. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- ^ a b c Rosen, Jody. "Michael by Michael Jackson – Rolling Stone Music – Music Review". Rolling Stone. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/reviews/album/45342/239868. Retrieved December 6, 2010.
- ^ a b Lipshutz, Jason; Mitchell, Gail; Graff, Gary (December 8, 2010). "Michael Jackson's 'Michael' Track-By-Track". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/features/michael-jackson-s-michael-track-by-track-1004133939.story?tag=hpflash2#/features/michael-jackson-s-michael-track-by-track-1004133939.story. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- ^ a b c ""Michael" Single Announcement and Tracklisting". MichaelJackson.com. http://breakingnews.michaeljackson.com/. Retrieved 2010-11-12.
- ^ a b c d e "Much Anticipated New Album from the King of Pop Michael to be Released December 14". Sony Music. http://breakingnews.michaeljackson.com/pressrelease.html. Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- ^ "Hold My Hand casting call". MJ. 2010. http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jackson-video-hold-my-hand-duet-akon-premiere-week.
- ^ "Hollywood Tonight Video - The Official Michael Jackson Site". Sony Music Entertainment. michaeljackson.com. 2011-03-11. http://www.michaeljackson.com/uk/news/hollywood-tonight-video. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- ^ "Michael Jackson : (I Like) The Way You Love Me (Single) - 소니뮤직". Sony Music Korea. 2011-01-18. http://www.sonymusic.co.kr/music/album.asp?albumid=104466. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- ^ a b "Michael Jackson: il nuovo singolo "(I Like) the Way You Love Me" in radio dall'8 luglio - The Official Michael Jackson Site". michaeljackson.com. 2011-07-06. http://www.michaeljackson.com/it/news/michael-jackson-il-nuovo-singolo-i-way-you-love-me-radio-dall8-luglio. Retrieved 2011-07-08.
- ^ a b "歌坛巨星Michael Jackson最后一张专辑Michael单曲(I Like)The Way You Love Me-2011年7月27日Hit FM独家首播". 2011-07-27. http://www.hitfmfans.com/music/hitfm-music/the-way-you-love-me-michael-jackson.html. Retrieved 2011-08-13.
- ^ a b "Michael Jackson Poster breaks records". 2010-12-10. http://www.undercover.fm/news/13016-michael-jackson-poster-creates-new-guinness-record. Retrieved 2010-10-08.
- ^ a b "Michael Jackson's New Album Out Dec. 14". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/news/michael-jackson-s-new-album-out-dec-14-1004125471.story#/news/michael-jackson-s-new-album-out-dec-14-1004125471.story. Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- ^ a b c "New Michael Jackson album gets December release". Reuters. http://sg.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20101105/tbs-music-michaeljackson-7318940.html. Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- ^ a b "Interview with Claude Kelly". HitQuarters. 24 May 2010. http://www.hitquarters.com/index.php3?page=intrview/opar/intrview_Claude_Kelly_Interview.html. Retrieved 24 Nov 2010.
- ^ Jillian Mapes. "Michael Jackson's 'Hold My Hand' Single, 'Michael' Album Tracklist Announced". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/news/michael-jackson-s-hold-my-hand-single-michael-1004126527.story. Retrieved 2010-11-12.
- ^ Halstead, Craig; Cadman, Chris (2007). Michael Jackson: For The Record. Bedfordshire: Authors OnLine Ltd. pp. 31–32. ISBN 0-7552-0267-8.
- ^ "New Michael Jackson Song "Much Too Soon" Makes Debut Exclusively In iTunes Ping". 2010-11-30. http://www.michaeljackson.com/uk/news/new-michael-jackson-song-much-too-soon-makes-debut-exclusively-itunes-ping. Retrieved 2010-12-05.
- ^ Joe Pareles (December 9, 2010). "After Death, the Remix". nytimes.com. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/12/arts/music/12jackson.html?pagewanted=2. Retrieved December 9, 2010.
- ^ "Is Michael Really Michael? A Review of the King of Pop's New Album". Huffington Post. 2010. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-vogel/is-michael-really-michael_b_791987.html. Retrieved 2010-12-08.
- ^ "MICHAEL: The Story Behind The Album". Fanpop, Inc. 2010. http://www.fanpop.com/spots/michael-jackson/articles/84624/title/michael-story-behind-album. Retrieved 2010-07-12.
- ^ "Michael Jackson's New Album Cover Decoded". Gil Kaufman, MTV. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1651633/20101105/jackson_michael.jhtml. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
- ^ a b "Prince Symbol On Michael Jackson’s New Album Cover". HipHop-N-More. November 6, 2010. http://hiphop-n-more.com/2010/11/prince-symbol-on-michael-jacksons-new-album-cover/. Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- ^ Wilkening, Matthew (5 November 2010). "Michael Jackson, 'Michael' – 2010 New Album Preview". AOL Radio Blog. http://www.aolradioblog.com/2010/11/05/michael-jackson-michael-2010-new-album-preview/. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
- ^ Vick, Megan (2010-11-05). "Michael Jackson 'Breaking News' Teaser Video Premieres". Billboard (Nielsen Business Media, Inc). http://www.billboard.com/column/viralvideos/michael-jackson-breaking-news-teaser-video-1004125617.story. Retrieved 2010-11-06.
- ^ "New Michael Jackson Song 'Breaking' At Radio". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/news/new-michael-jackson-song-breaking-at-radio-1004125931.story#/news/new-michael-jackson-song-breaking-at-radio-1004125931.story. Retrieved 2010-11-10.
- ^ "Hold My Hand casting call". MJ. 2010. http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/casting-call-%E2%80%9Chold-my-hand%E2%80%9D-music-video.
- ^ "News | The Official Michael Jackson Site". Michaeljackson.com. http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/new-michael-jackson-song-much-too-soon-makes-debut-exclusively-itunes-ping. Retrieved 2010-12-08.
- ^ "Ellen Debuts New Michael Jackson Song "Hollywood Tonight". SoulCulture. December 4, 2010. http://www.soulculture.co.uk/blogs/music-blog/newmusic/ellen-debuts-new-michael-jackson-song-hollywood-tonight-video/. Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- ^ "Jackson album made for fans: Cascio". Edmonton Sun. December 6, 2010. http://www.edmontonsun.com/entertainment/music/2010/12/06/16453126-wenn-story.html. Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- ^ "News | The Official Michael Jackson Site". Michaeljackson.com. http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/new-michael-jackson-song-i-cant-make-it-another-day-featuring-lenny-kravtiz-itunes-exclusive-pi. Retrieved 2010-12-08.
- ^ "Listen To The Entire Michael Album". 2010-12-08. http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/listen-entire-michael-album. Retrieved 2010-12-08.
- ^ Friedman, Roger (September 7, 2010). "Michael Jackson Free Fan Event Planned for Monday in New York". Showbiz 411. http://www.showbiz411.com/2010/12/07/michael-jackson-colliding-with-paul-mccartney-even-from-death. Retrieved December 9, 2010.
- ^ "Michael Jackson's new single confirmed as 'Hollywood Tonight'". Music-news.com. Jan 26, 2011. http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?nItemID=38911. Retrieved Jan 26, 2011.
- ^ ""Hollywood Tonight": il nuovo singolo di Michael Jackson in radio dall'11 febbraio". michaeljackson.com. Feb 3,2011. http://www.michaeljackson.com/it/news/hollywood-tonight-il-nuovo-singolo-di-michael-jackson-radio-dall11-febbraio. Retrieved Feb 5,2011.
- ^ "‘Hollywood Tonight’ drugim singlem z płyty ‘MICHAEL’". michaeljackson.com. http://www.michaeljackson.com/pl/news/%E2%80%98hollywood-tonight%E2%80%99-drugim-singlem-z-p%C5%82yty-%E2%80%98michael%E2%80%99.
- ^ "Nouveau single "Behind The Mask"". Michaeljackson.com. 2011-02-23. http://www.michaeljackson.com/fr/news/nouveau-single-behind-mask. Retrieved 2011-02-24.
- ^ "New Michael Jackson Singles Coming From The Global #1 Album "Michael"". Michaeljackson.com. 2011-02-27. http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/new-michael-jackson-singles-coming-global-1-album-michael. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- ^ "Urban/UAC Future Releases | R&B, Hip Hop, Release Schedule and Street Dates |". Allaccess.com. http://www.allaccess.com/urban/future-releases. Retrieved 2011-04-01.
- ^ Smyth, David. "Sound Check: This really is it for Michael Jackson". London Evening Standard. http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/music/article-23905935-sound-check-this-really-is-it-for-michael-jackson.do. Retrieved 10 July 2011.
- ^ "New Song: Michael Jackson, 'Breaking News'". MTV. http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2010/11/08/michael-jackson-breaking-news-song/. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- ^ "Michael Jackson News – Yahoo! Music". New.music.yahoo.com. 2010-11-03. http://new.music.yahoo.com/michael-jackson/news/michael-jackson-new-album-vocals-genuine-sony-says--62006367. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- ^ "La Toya Jackson: That's Not Michael's Voice on 'Breaking News'". TMZ.com. http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/07/la-toya-jackson-michael-jackson-song-breaking-news-sony/. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- ^ Kennedy, Gerrick D. (2010-11-08). "Controversial Michael Jackson single debuts". Seattle Times. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musicnightlife/2013380453_mjacksonsingle08.html. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- ^ "Exclusive: Will.i.am Explains His 'Disgust' for New Michael Jackson Album". Rolling Stone. 2010-12-13. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-will-i-am-explains-his-disgust-for-new-michael-jackson-album-20101213. Retrieved 2011-07-17.
- ^ "Fans, Family Say Michael Jackson Isn’t Singing On Controversial New Single "Breaking News"". All Headline News. http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7020470111?Fans,%20Family%20Say%20Michael%20Jackson%20Isn%92t%20Singing%20On%20Controversial%20New%20Single%20%93Breaking%20News%94. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- ^ a b Sean Michaels (Friday 19 November 2010). "Randy Jackson denounces Michael album tracks as fakes". London: The Guardian. http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/nov/19/michael-jackson-album-randy-jackson. Retrieved 2010-12-04.
- ^ "Michael Jackson 'Breaking News' Song Debuts Online, Stirs Controversy". Billboard (Nielsen Business Media, Inc). http://www.billboard.com/news/michael-jackson-breaking-news-song-debuts-1004125761.story#/news/michael-jackson-breaking-news-song-debuts-1004125761.story. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- ^ a b Sisario, Ben (2010-11-11). "‘Breaking News’: Lawyer Says It's Michael Jackson's Voice". Arts Beat (NYTimes.com). http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/11/breaking-news-lawyer-says-its-michael-jacksons-voice. Retrieved 2010-11-11.
- ^ a b Mike Collett-White (2010-12-13). "Voice on Michael Jackson album far from finished article". Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE6BC0QK20101213. Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- ^ "MJ Soundalike -- I Sung Songs on New 'Michael' Album". TMZ.com. January 16, 2011. http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/16/michael-jackson-album-breaking-news-jason-malachi/. Retrieved January 17, 2011.
- ^ "MJ Soundalike -- That's Not My Facebook Page!". TMZ.com. January 16, 2011. http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/16/michael-jackson-jason-malachi-michael-song-album-phony-sony-estate-facebook-post-fraud/. Retrieved January 17, 2011.
- ^ "Dave Grohl reveals he doesn't actually appear on Michael Jackson's LP 'Michael'". NME. November 2, 2011. http://www.nme.com/news/foo-fighters/60166. Retrieved November 3, 2011.
- ^ Serjeant, Jill (2010-11-05). "Michael Jackson new album vocals genuine, Sony says". Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6A05PQ20101105. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- ^ Michael Jackson and Will.i.am Collaborating blackeyedpeas.com. Retrieved on 7 November.
- ^ "BBC News – 'New' Michael Jackson album set for release". Bbc.co.uk. 2010-11-05. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11700920. Retrieved 2010-11-09.
- ^ a b Dean Goodman (December 22, 2010). "Michael Jackson album fails to top pop chart". Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6BL3H920101222?feedType=RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2Fentertainment+%28News+%2F+US+%2F+Entertainment%29. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- ^ a b "Swift Back at No. 1 on Billboard 200, 'Michael' Bows at No. 3 | Billboard.com". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. http://www.billboard.com/#/news/swift-back-at-no-1-on-billboard-200-michael-1004135184.story.
- ^ Mitchell, Gail (2011-01-21). "Michael Jackson's 'Michael' Album Sales Pale Next to 'This Is It'". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/news/michael-jackson-s-michael-album-sales-pale-1004139871.story. Retrieved 2011-01-23.
- ^ Marolle, Emmanuel (14 December 2010). "Albums : Mylène Farmer atomise les ventes" (in French). Le Parisien. http://www.leparisien.fr/loisirs-et-spectacles/albums-mylene-farmer-atomise-les-ventes-14-12-2010-1191334.php. Retrieved 19 December 2010.
- ^ Treo, Thomas (17 December 2010). "Ekstra Bladet - Jackson-album er en fuser" (in Danish). Ekstra Bladet. http://ekstrabladet.dk/musik/dkmusiknyt/article1471920.ece. Retrieved 19 December 2010.
- ^ Wednesday, December 22, 2010, 16:19 GMT (2010-12-22). "Music - News - Jackson album is top global seller". Digital Spy. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a294530/jackson-album-is-top-global-seller.html. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- ^ Gail Mitchell (2011-01-21). "Michael Jackson's 'Michael' Album Sales Pale Next to 'This Is It'". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/news/michael-jackson-s-michael-album-sales-pale-1004139871.story#/news/michael-jackson-s-michael-album-sales-pale-1004139871.story. Retrieved 2011-01-26.
- ^ a b "Search Results". RIAA. RIAA.com. 2011-01-19. http://www.riaa.com/goldandplatinumdata.php?table=SEARCH_RESULTS. Retrieved 2011-01-25.
- ^ "Michael Jackson album is top global seller". michaeljackson.com. 2011-02-27. http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/1089624.
- ^ a b Michael Reviews, Ratings, Credits and More Metacritic.
- ^ Review: Michael at Allmusic. Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- ^ "‘Michael’ unfinished, but not unfamiliar - The Boston Globe". Boston.com. 2010-12-12. http://www.boston.com/ae/music/cd_reviews/articles/2010/12/12/michael_unfinished_but_not_unfamiliar/. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- ^ "Turn It Up: Album review: Michael Jackson, 'Michael'". Leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com. 2010-12-09. http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/turn_it_up/2010/12/album-review-michael-jackson-michael.html. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- ^ a b Leah Greenblatt (December 8, 2010). "Music Review: Michael". Entertainment Weekly. http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20447912,00.html. Retrieved December 9, 2010.
- ^ Alexis Petridis (2010-12-10). "Michael Jackson: Michael - review | Music". London: The Guardian. http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/dec/09/michael-jackson-michael-cd-review. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- ^ "Album review: Michael Jackson's 'Michael' | Pop & Hiss |". Los Angeles Times. 2010-12-14. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2010/12/album-review-michael-jacksons-michael.html. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- ^ a b Martin, Dan (December 4, 2010). "Album review: Michael Jackson – 'Michael' (Epic)". NME. http://www.nme.com/reviews/michael-jackson/11762. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- ^ Huw Jones (December 9, 2010). "Music Review: Michael Jackson: Michael". Slant Magazine. http://www.slantmagazine.com/music/review/michael-jackson-michael/2343. Retrieved December 9, 2010.
- ^ Barry Walters. "Michael Jackson, 'Michael' (Epic)". http://www.spin.com/reviews/michael-jackson-michael-epic. Retrieved December 20, 2010.
- ^ a b Serjeant, Jill (December 9, 2010). "Critics say Michael Jackson album better than feared". Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6B869X20101209. Retrieved December 9, 2010.
- ^ Joe Vogel: Is Michael Really Michael? A Review of the King of Pop's New Album. Huffingtonpost.com (2010-12-04). Retrieved on 2010-12-11.
- ^ McCormick, Neil (December 8, 2010). "Michael Jackson from beyond the grave". Telegraph (London). http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/8189328/Michael-Jackson-from-beyond-the-grave.html. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- ^ a b Empire, Kitty (12 December 2010). "Michael Jackson: Michael – review". London: The Observer. http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/dec/12/michael-jackson-album-review-kitty-empire?INTCMP=SRCH. Retrieved 13 December 2010.
- ^ Staff and wire reports. "Music Review: Michael". Reno Gazette-Journal. http://www.rgj.com/article/20101219/ENT02/12190327/CD-reviews-Michael-Jackson-Crystal-Bowersox-Banner-Pilot?odyssey=nav.
- ^ "Review of Michael Jackson's album Michael released through Sony Music". http://www.contactmusic.com/new/home.nsf/albumreview/michael-jackson-michael.
- ^ "RANKING MENSUAL POP DEL 01/12/2010". CAPIF. CAPIF. http://www.capif.org.ar/Default.asp?CodOp=ESCM&CO=6. Retrieved 2011-01-31.
- ^ "australian-charts.com - Michael Jackson - Michael". ARIA Charts. Hung Medien. http://australian-charts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 19 December 2010.
- ^ "Michael Jackson - Michael - austriancharts.at" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40. Hung Medien. http://austriancharts.at/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- ^ "ultratop.be - Michael Jackson - Michael" (in Dutch). Ultratop. ULTRATOP & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch. http://www.ultratop.be/nl/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- ^ "ultratop.be - Michael Jackson - Michael" (in French). Ultratop. ULTRATOP & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch. http://www.ultratop.be/fr/showitem.asp?interpret=Take+That&titel=Progress&cat=a. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- ^ "Michael Jackson Album & Song Chart History". Canadian Albums Chart for Michael Jackson. Nielsen Business Media. http://www.billboard.com/#/artist/michael-jackson/chart-history/4902?f=309&g=Albums. Retrieved 23 December 2010.
- ^ "IFPI ČR - Hitparáda - TOP50 Prodejní" (in Czech). IFPI Czech Republic. http://www.ifpicr.cz/hitparada/index.php?a=titul&hitparada=14&titul=148758&sec=dcce3e0fd96a82b2e401563f572daf53. Retrieved 23 December 2010.
- ^ "danishcharts.com - Michael Jackson - Michael". IFPI Denmark. Hung Medien. http://danishcharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- ^ "dutchcharts.nl - Michael Jackson - Michael" (in Dutch). MegaCharts. Hung Medien / hitparade.ch. http://dutchcharts.nl/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- ^ "Lataa täältä Suomen virallinen lista - Albumit 51/2010" (in Finnish). Finland's Official List. IFPI Finland. http://www.ifpi.fi/tilastot/virallinen-lista/albumit/2010/51. Retrieved 24 December 2010.
- ^ "lescharts.com - Michael Jackson - Michael" (in French). SNEP. Hung Medien. http://lescharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- ^ "Der "King of Pop" schnappt sich die Krone der Charts - media control" (in German). Media Control GfK International. 21 December 2010. http://www.media-control.de/der-king-of-pop-schnappt-sich-die-krone-der-charts.html. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- ^ "greekcharts.com - Michael Jackson - Michael". IFPI Greece. Hung Medien. http://greekcharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- ^ "MAHASZ – Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége". mahasz.hu. http://www.mahasz.hu/?menu=slagerlistak&menu2=archivum&lista=top40&ev=2010&het=50&submit_=Keres%E9s. Retrieved 2010-12-23.
- ^ "Chart Track". Irish Albums Chart. GfK. http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p%2Fmusicvideo%2Fmusic%2Farchive%2Findex_test.jsp&ct=240002&arch=t&lyr=2010&year=2010&week=50. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- ^ "italiancharts.com - Michael Jackson - Michael". FIMI. Hung Medien. http://italiancharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- ^ "charts.org.nz - Michael Jackson - Michael". RIANZ. Hung Medien. http://charts.org.nz/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- ^ "norwegiancharts.com - Michael Jackson - Michael". VG-lista. Hung Medien. http://norwegiancharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 30 December 2010.
- ^ http://olis.onyx.pl/listy/index.asp?idlisty=629&lang=en Polish Album Chart Archive. 27 December 2010
- ^ "portuguesecharts.com - Michael Jackson - Michael". AFP. Hung Medien. http://portuguesecharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- ^ "Лсгшйю: Окюрхмнбши Люийк". Lenta.ru. 2010-12-24. http://lenta.ru/articles/2010/12/24/chart/. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- ^ "spanishcharts.com - Michael Jackson - Michael". PROMUSICAE. Hung Medien. http://spanishcharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- ^ "swedishcharts.com - Michael Jackson - Michael". Sverigetopplistan. Hung Medien. http://swedishcharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- ^ "Michael Jackson - Michael - hitparade.ch" (in German). Swiss Music Charts. Hung Medien. http://hitparade.ch/showitem.asp?interpret=Michael+Jackson&titel=Michael&cat=a. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- ^ "Taiwan G-Music International Chart Top 20 (Week 50, 2010)". Taiwan International Chart. http://www.g-music.com.tw/GMusicBillboard7.aspx. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- ^ "Taiwan Five Music Western Chart Top 20". Taiwan International Chart. http://www.5music.com.tw/CDTop.asp?top=6&pWeek=201050&sclass=. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- ^ "Taiwan books.com.tw Western Chart Top 20 (Week 49 & 50, 2010)". Taiwan International Chart. http://www.books.com.tw/CD/po/po_bestseller.php. Retrieved 22 December 2010.
- ^ "Archive Chart". UK Albums Chart. The Official Charts Company. http://www.theofficialcharts.com/archive-chart/_/3/2010-12-25/. Retrieved 19 December 2010.
- ^ "Michael - Michael Jackson". Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/#/album/michael-jackson/michael/1468966. Retrieved 23 December 2010.
- ^ "ARIA Top 50 Albums Chart – Australian Record Industry Association". Australian Recording Industry Association. 20 December 2010. http://ariacharts.com.au/pages/charts_display_album.asp?chart=1G50. Retrieved 19 December 2010.
- ^ "Gold & Platin" (in German). International Federation of the Phonographic Industry. 2011-01-17. http://www.ifpi.at/?section=goldplatin. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- ^ "Latest Gold / Platinum Albums - ultratop.be". http://www.ultratop.be/. http://www.ultratop.be/nl/weekchart.asp?cat=a.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o "Michael Jackson album is top global seller". michaeljackson.com. 2011-02-27.
- ^ "Gold & Platinum certifications - January 2011". Canadian Recording Industry Association. http://www.cria.ca/goldplat.php#album. Retrieved 2 February 2011.
- ^ "Gold & Platin". International Federation of the Phonographic Industry. http://www.ifpicr.cz/?section=goldplatin.
- ^ "Album Top-40" (in Danish). IFPI Denmark. Hitlisten.NU. 21 January 2011. http://www.hitlisterne.dk/default.asp?w=2&y=2011&list=t40. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- ^ "Kulta- ja platinalevyt". IFPI.fi. http://ifpi.fi/tilastot/artistit/michael+jackson. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- ^ "Certifications Albums Double Platine - année 2010". http://www.disqueenfrance.com/en/pag-259165-CERTIFICATIONS.html?year=&type=13.
- ^ "IFPI.gr". IFPI.gr. http://www.ifpi.gr/chart01.htm. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- ^ "Arany- és platinalemezek 2010" (in Hungarian). Mahasz. http://www.mahasz.hu/?menu=arany_es_platinalemezek&menu2=adatbazis&ev=2010. Retrieved 2010-12-30.
- ^ "Certificazioni Fimi" (in Italian). FIMI. http://www.fimi.it/temp/cert_Gfk_week0611.pdf. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- ^ "ゴールド等認定作品一覧 2010年12月 [Works Receiving Certifications List (Gold, etc) (December 2010)]" (in Japanese). RIAJ. January 14, 2011. http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/gold/201012.html. Retrieved January 14, 2011.
- ^ "Latest Gold / Platinum Albums - RadioScope New Zealand". Radioscope.net.nz. http://www.radioscope.net.nz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=79&Itemid=62. Retrieved 2011-01-05.
- ^ "Platynowe CD 2011". http://www.zpav.pl/. http://www.zpav.pl/rankingi/wyroznienia/platynowe/index.php.
- ^ "Discos de Ouro e Platina". ASSOCIACAO FONOGRAFIA PORTUGUESA. http://www.afp.org.pt/estatisticas.php.
- ^ "Latest Gold / Platinum Albums - Lenta.Ru". http://lenta.ru/. http://lenta.ru/articles/2010/12/24/chart/. Retrieved 2010-121-24.
- ^ "Top 100 Albums". PROMUSICAE. 20 December 2010. http://www.promusicae.es/files/listassemanales/albumes/Top%20100%20albumes%20%28PUBLICAR%29_w49.2010.pdf. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- ^ "www.sverigetopplistan.se - Veckolista Album - Vecka 50, 17 december 2010". Sverigetopplistan. Swedish Recording Industry Association. 14 December 2010. http://www.sverigetopplistan.se/netdata/ghl002.mbr/lista?liid=54&dfom=20100050&newi=0&mode=list. Retrieved 21 December 2010.
- ^ "Certified Awards" (Requires search by artist or award). British Recorded Music Industry. 2011. http://www.bpi.co.uk/certifiedawards/Search.aspx. Retrieved 2011-02-12.
- ^ "Album 2010 Top-100" (in Danish). Danish Albums Chart. Nielsen Music Control. 2010. Archived from the original on 2010-01-29. http://www.webcitation.org/5w6QMRFaF.
- ^ http://www.viva.tv/charts/viva-album-jahrescharts-2010-2010-211/?start=20
- ^ "End Of Year Charts: 2010". UKChartsPlus. http://www.ukchartsplus.co.uk/UKChartsPlusYE2010.pdf. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- ^ "Much Anticipated New Album From The King Of Pop Michael To Be Released In Australia On Friday December 10". http://www.michaeljackson.com/au/news/much-anticipated-new-album-king-pop-michael-be-released-australia-friday-december-10-1. Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- ^ "Michael Jackson : son nouvel album disponible dès demain". http://www.cinetelerevue.be/fr/michael-jackson-michael-album.html?cmp_id=7&news_id=7709&vID=3. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- ^ "MICHAEL – Michael Jackson (Argentina release date)". http://www.sonymusic.com.ar/DetProducto.asp?Pro_Codigo=7828672. Retrieved 2010-12-13.
- ^ "MICHAEL – Michael Jackson (Sweden release date)". http://www.expressen.se/noje/recensioner/skivor/1.2247907/michael-jackson-michael. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- ^ "MUCH ANTICIPATED NEW ALBUM FROM THE KING OF POP MICHAEL TO BE RELEASED DECEMBER 13". http://www.michaeljackson.com/uk/news/much-anticipated-new-album-king-pop-michael-be-released-december-13. Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- ^ "SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT PHILIPPINES - "MICHAEL" album release". http://sonybmg.com.ph/index.php/releases/view/383. Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- ^ "流行樂之王麥可傑克森世紀矚目最新專輯《麥可》12月14日全球震撼發行". http://www.sonymusic.com.tw/news_info.php?id=2352. Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- ^ "Pre-order from the official website". http://www.sonymusicdigital.com/michael-jackson/pages/5709473/. Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- ^ "Michael Jackson - Michael". http://www.prodiscos.com.co/msica-t1/michael-pr143213/. Retrieved 2010-12-29.
- ^ "MICHAEL – Michael Jackson (Brazil release date)". http://www.livrariacultura.com.br/scripts/musica/resenha/resenha.asp?nitem=3252383&sid=2051661091298293541897653&k5=28987802&uid=. Retrieved 2010-12-03.
- ^ "ニュー・アルバム『ＭＩＣＨＡＥＬ』、12月15日発売決定". http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/International/Arch/ES/MichaelJackson/m_info.html. Retrieved 2010-11-05.
- ^ "MICHAEL/迈克尔 - Sony Music China". Sony Music China. http://www.sonymusic.com.cn/Releases_info.asp?SpecialID=607. Retrieved 2010-12-17.
- ^ "Michael-淘花网【Taohua.com】". Sony Music China. http://www.taohua.com/artist/artist_albumdetail--aid-3427275.htm. Retrieved 2011-03-10.
Michael Jackson Studio albums Soundtracks
The Wiz: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack · E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial · Michael Jackson's This Is It · Immortal
Remix albums Compilations
A Collection of Michael Jackson's Oldies · The Best of Michael Jackson · One Day in Your Life · Anthology · The Original Soul of Michael Jackson · Greatest Hits: HIStory, Volume I · Michael Jackson: Love Songs · Number Ones · The Ultimate Collection · The Essential Michael Jackson · Visionary: The Video Singles · King of Pop · The Collection · The Definitive Collection · Hello World: The Motown Solo Collection
Other releases Concert tours Filmography Video releases Television Games Bibliography Specials Assets Influence on society RelatedWorksMisc.
- "Hold My Hand"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Michael (álbum) — Michael Álbum de estudio de Michael Jackson Publicación 10 de diciembre de 2010 (ver fecha de lanzamiento) Grabación 2006 2009 Género(s) R B contemporáneo … Wikipedia Español
Michael (Album) — Michael MusikalbumVorlage:Infobox Musikalbum/Wartung/Art unerkannt von Michael Jackson Veröffentlichung 10. Dezember 2010 Aufnahme 1982 2009 … Deutsch Wikipedia
Michael (album) — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Michael. Michael Album par Michael Jackson Sortie 10 décembre 2010 Enregistrement … Wikipédia en Français
Faith (George Michael album) — Infobox Album | Name = Faith Type = Album Artist = George Michael Released = October 30, 1987 Recorded = 1987 Genre = Pop, pop rock, R B Length = 53:16 Label = Columbia Records (US) Epic Records Producer = George Michael Reviews = *Allmusic… … Wikipedia
Patience (George Michael album) — Infobox Album | Name = Patience Type = Album Artist = George Michael | Released = March 18, 2004 Recorded = 2002 2004 Genre = Pop rock Dance pop Length = 71:16 Label = Epic Records/Sony Music Producer = George Michael Reviews = *Allmusic… … Wikipedia
Kevin Michael (album) — Infobox Album Name = Kevin Michael Type = studio Artist = Kevin Michael Released = October 2 2007 Genre = R B Length = Label = Atlantic Records Producer = Bloodshy Avant, Josh Deutsch, Eric Hudson, Wyclef Jean, Brian Kidd, The Clutch, Lester… … Wikipedia
Michael (Franz Ferdinand song) — Michael Single by Franz Ferdinand from the album Franz Ferdinand … Wikipedia
Michael — puede referirse a: Michael, nombre de pila de varón, equivalente a Miguel . Contenido 1 Personajes con el nombre Michael 2 Desambiguación de nombre y apellido 3 En la ficción … Wikipedia Español
Michael (Begriffsklärung) — Michael steht für: Michael, ein Vor und Familienname, siehe dort für Etymologie und Namensträger und für Herrscher Liste der Herrscher namens Michael Michael (1924), deutscher Spielfilm Michael (1996), US amerikanische Filmkomödie Michael (2011) … Deutsch Wikipedia
Michael Jackson — For other people named Michael Jackson, see Michael Jackson (disambiguation). Michael Jackson … Wikipedia