- Miss Philippines Earth 2009
Miss Philippines Earth 2009 Date 10 May 2009 Presenters Nikki Gil Venue The Arena Entertainment and Recreational Center of the People, San Juan City Broadcaster
ABS-CBN (local)The Filipino Channel(international)
Miss Philippines Earth 2009 is the 9th edition of the environmentally-conscious beauty pageant, Miss Philippines Earth. The grand coronation night was held on May 10, 2009 at The Arena Entertainment and Recreational Center of the People, San Juan City. Fifty contestants competed for the title. The event was broadcast by ABS-CBN in the Philippines and by The Filipino Channel internationally.
Karla Henry, the winner of Miss Philippines Earth 2008 and Miss Earth 2008, crowned Sandra Seifert as Miss Philippines Earth 2009. Seifert represented the Philippines in the Miss Earth 2009. Maria Venus Raj relinquished her crown to Grezilda Adelantar as Miss Philippines Eco Tourism who also won Miss PAGCOR. The Miss Philippines Fire crown held by Kristelle Lazaro was won by Patricia Tumulak and also obtained the title Miss Science and Technology. Marie Razel Eguia crowned Michelle Braun as Miss Philippines Air, while Marian Michelle Oblea crowned Catherine Loyola as Miss Philippines Water.
Final Results Contestant Miss Philippines Earth 2009 Negros Occidental - Sandra Seifert Miss Philippines Eco Tourism Victorias - Grezilda Adelantar Miss Philippines Fire Quezon City - Patricia Tumulak Miss Philippines Air Aklan - Michelle Braun Miss Philippines Water Sydney (Fil) - Catherine Loyola Runners up
Special Title Represents Contestant Miss PAGCOR Victorias Grezilda 'Adie' Adelantar Miss Science and Technology Quezon City Patricia Marie Tumulak
Special Award Represents Delegate Best in Swimsuit Negros Occidental Sandra Inez Seifert Best in Long Gown Canada (Fil.) Tessa Kruger Miss Photogenic Cainta Jane Annalyn Sy Miss Talent Olongapo Angelee Claudett delos Reyes Miss Congeniality Alegria Kirstie Joan Babor Best in Cultural Attire Negros Occidental Sandra Inez Seifert Gandang Ricky Reyes Awardee Negros Occidental Sandra Inez Seifert Miss Ever Bilena Cainta Jane Annalyn Sy Miss RCBC-e-Woman Negros Occidental Sandra Inez Seifert Miss Golden Sunset Pasay Karryl Ann Lopez Miss Magnolia Ice Cream Sydney (Fil.) Catherine Loyola Face Of The New Placenta Victorias Grezilda 'Adie' Adelantar
- Major Awards
- Minor/Sponsor Awards
Carousel Productions opened the contest to Filipina women of foreign ancestry, or living abroad in 2006. In 2008, Miss Philippines-Earth broadened its coverage to various provinces, cities, municipalities to send in their candidates. Here are the 50 contestants that competed for the title Miss Philippines Earth 2009:
Hometown Candidate Age Environmental Message Aklan Michelle Braun 18 "Observe Waste Segregation" Alegria Kirstie Joan Babor 22 "Take your plastic bottles to recycling sites and not to garbage dumps." Antipolo City Czarina Mae Justo 23 "You can save 25,000 litres of water a year if you shower for 4 minutes. Moreso if you use tabo." Apalit Vanessa Johnson 22 "Recycle all kinds of paper by crafting them into greeting cards and other novelty items." Bacolod Jan Maricris Vega 18 "You can water your plants using the water from your dishwashing chore." Badoc Jinky Janelle Miranda 21 "Use environment-friendly solutions to clogged drains. Pour a cup of baking soda and half a cup of salt on it. Flush it down with boiling water the day after." Baguio City Maria Raenalyn Guansing 21 "Compact Fluorescent Lamps(CFL) save 75% of the energy used by incandescent bulbs. They also last longer." Bataan Monique Teruelle Manuel 20 "When ironing, select fabrics that require low temperatures first and work up to those requiring higher temperatures." Batangas City Jennelyn Bagsit 20 "Make use of your unwanted things by donating them to charities." Biñan Joanne Principio 18 "Save energy by loading your washing machine to its full capacity." Bulacan Cherry Mae de Guzman 18 "Try environment-friendly "Electronic Jeep" or ejeep as public utility vehicle." Bustos Joanna Krizel Tuazon 20 "Cut down on paper use and avoid chemically-bleached paper towels by using reusable cloth towels instead." Cabusao Arianne Natalie Lim 23 "Patronize rechargeable batteries. This will reduce the production of hazardous disposable batteries." Cagayan De Oro City Stephanie Kate Cawaling 23 "Create designated holding "bins" for each type of recycled product an place in convenient locations in your home/garage." Cainta Jane Annalyn Sy 20 "Used cooking oil can either be reused as soap detergent and biodiesel or disposed of properly by sealing it inside a non-recyclable container." Calamba Kathrina Camille Suarez 19 "Turn off the cap whilst brushing your teeth. Leaving the tap running can waste up to 17 litres of water a minute. Better to use glass to save water as well." Canada (Fil.) Tessa Kruger 21 "Keep refrigerator door closed whenever possible. Plan ahead; remove all food necessary for a meal at one time. Disourage open-door "browsing" between meals." Catarman Rochelle Cadiente 19 "Check the air pressure in your car tires frequently to make sure your car is running as efficiently as possible." Ilocos Sur Paula Camille Figueras 22 "Old newspapers can be a good material for making bags and other exportable handicrafts." Las Piñas City Elizabeth Naluz 18 "Always bring a reusable shopping bag when you go to the market." Liliw Barbie Sauquillo 23 "Old compact discs(CD) can be recycled into beautiful house decors, costumes, toys and other objects that can be imagined." Lipa City Reina Mae Maerina 23 "Reject plastic disposable shopping bags and use a reusable one instead." Los Baños Shiella Mae Botones 19 "If your destination is nearby, you can help reduce gas emission by walking. You save the environment and exercise your body too." Lumban Shienneth Navarro 25 "You can make use of your food and garden wastes through a composting process. This will also help reduce wastes going to landfills." Malolos City Kenneth Shane Dimaapi 19 "Don't idle your engine. When waiting for pick up or other activities, turn off the engine to reduce the amount of harmful emmissions." Manila City Alexis Go 20 "Be creative in recycling old tires. A swing made out of it will not only save the environment, but will also contribute fun to the entire family." Marikina City Elaine Paola Esteban 21 "Staying cool all summer long draw blinds, shades or drapes to block the sunlight during the hottest part of the day." Melbourne (Fil.) Tanya Louise Hendy 23 "Use public transportation where possible." Mexico Agnes Dizon 25 "Maximize paper usage by printing on both sides and making note pads out of used paper." Meycauayan City Nickah dela Cruz 18 "Maximize paper usage by printing on both sides and making note pads out of used paper." Midsayap Leah Sarah Baranaskas 18 "Vinegar is an excellent solvent and it is this very property which makes it such a wonderful disinfectant, antiseptic and preservative." Negros Occidental Sandra Inez Seifert 25 "Break the habit of using your car every time you go out. If the destination is nearby, use bike instead." Olongapo City Angelee Claudett delos Reyes 21 "Always unplug unused appliances because they continue electricity consumption even on standby mode." Ozamis Wendie Olape 24 "Patronize garage sales by either holding one or buying from them. It's a great way to recycle." Pagsanjan Alexandra Santos 18 "Turn off lights when not needed. It will help reduce emissions of greenhouse gases." Palawan Christine Barby Loreno 20 "Wear T-shirts with environmental slogans and promote social consciousness." Pasay City Karryl Ann Lopez 21 "Old jars don't belong to trash bins because they can be reused as containers or house decor." Passi Jo-nah Belle Capuy 18 "Worn-out plastic containers can be utilized as garden pots." Puerto Princesa City Maria Theresa Arzaga 21 "Start an eco-project in your community by telling environment-themed stories to kids." Quezon City Patricia Marie Tumulak 21 "Wash your car and save gallons of water at the same time by using a pail instead of a water hose." Romblon Reina Cuneta 22 "Research and learn to be aware of our environment." San Antonio Carriza Senoc 18 "Unplug all appliances when you're not using them..Leaving appliances on standby still uses energy." San Juan City Patricia Mae Sta. Rosa 18 "Use placards to provide visual aids in campaigning for a cleaner environment." San Pedro Maria Melissa Lim 25 "Plants greatly reduce toxic elements in the air. An indoor plant can remove 87% of toxic indoor air within 24 hours." Santa Rosa Carl Crystle delos Reyes 19 "Trees absorb carbon dioxide minimize the effects of global warming." Sorsogon Kathleen Jebulan 23 "Instead of bagging cut grass, they can be left on the lawn to rot. This will decompose and contribute to soil enrichment." Sydney (Fil.) Catherine Loyola 23 "Dripping faucets waste water and energy-repair all leaks promptly." Tarlac City Evangeline Mae Castillo 25 "Empty wine bottles can make interesting indoor accents." USA West Coast (Fil.) Charmaine Chiong 24 "Keep reflector pans beneath stove top cooking elements clean and shiny to reflect heat upward. Also keep pan bottoms clean to absorb heat more efficiency." Victorias City Grezilda 'Adie' Adelantar 21 "Being kind to animals means being kind to the environment as well."
- This year's pageant has more participants, from 41 in the 2008 edition to 50 contestants this year.
- Two countries from the international Filipino communities made a debut this year, namely Canada, and one each from Melbourne and Sydney, Australia.
- Kirstie Joan Babor (Alegria, Cebu), was later on proclaimed as the successor for the title of Miss Philippines Water 2009. She completed the duties and responsibilities designated to her title.
- Vanessa Johnson (Apalit), competed in the Binibining Pilipinas 2009 beauty pageant and ended up as a top 10 finalist.
- Sandra Inez Seifert (Negros Occidental) was disqualified in the 2009 Binibining Pilipinas edition due to previous pictorials with FHM Philippines wearing a swimsuit attire. She was disqualified two days before the pageant.
# Judge Background 1 Cindy Ejercito Beauty queen: winner of 1987 Miss Model of the World (Turkey edition) and 1988 Mutya ng Pilipinas, chairman of the board of judges of Miss Philippines Earth 2009 2 Marlo Mendoza Environmental advocate, chairman of Forest Management Bureau (FMB) of the Philippine Department of Environment and Natural Resources 3 Jake Macapagal International stage actor and television actor 4 Ginger Conejero Miss Philippines Air 2006, TV Patrol World Star News patroller 5 Hong Jin General Manager of Korean Air 6 Precious Lara Quigaman Fashion model, television host, actress, and beauty queen; she won the Binibining Pilipinas 2005 as representative to the Miss International and eventually, she won the Miss International 2005. She is also the founder of Turismo Filipina Charities. 7 John Cenica Cosmetic surgeon and president of Jancen Cosmetic Surgery Company 8 Rowena Jamaji International businesswoman based in Dubai 9 Graciano Yumul Undersecretary for Research and Development of the Philippine Department of Science and Technology 10 Amina Aranaz Model, journalist/columnist, apparel designer, and president of Philippine School of Fashion and Arts. 11 Erwin Genuino Environmentalist, lawyer, and president of Trace College in the Philippines. 12 Leandro Enriquez Founder of Mutya ng Pilipinas and Miss Asia Pacific International beauty pageants and president and chief executive officer of Sulo Hotel
Date Activity Details March 21, 2009 Grand March versus Illegal Drugs Twelve of the official 50 candidates of Miss Philippines Earth 2009 participated in the Grand March versus Illegal Drugs, which was held along Roxas Boulevard, Philippines. The President of the Philippines, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo led the march which started from the Cultural Center of the Philippines and proceeded to Rajah Sulayman Park and eventually to the Quirino Grandstand to complete the 2.5 km. trek. The event was recorded in the Guinness World Records as the “Largest March Against Illegal Drugs.” March 28, 2009 Earth Hour 2009 Eleven of the official candidates of Miss Philippines 2009 along with 2 reigning Miss Philippines winners, Miss Philippines Air Marie Razel Eguia and Miss Philippines Water Marian Michelle Oblea attended the press conference of Earth Hour that took place at the Bonifacio High Street at The Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila. The Earth Hour was participated by nearly 4,000 cities and towns in 88 countries, an effort to call attention to climate change. The Philippines topped the Earth Hour 2009 participation as 647 cities and towns or over 15 million Filipinos were estimated to have participated according to the World Wildlife Fund, which sponsored the event and called on cities to dim nonessential lights from 8:30 to 9:30 p.m. March 31, 2009 Climate Change 101 The delegates of Miss Philippines-Earth attended a workshop-seminar called "A Climate Change 101" by the Miss Earth Foundation’s Executive Director, Catherine Untalan at the Carousel Gardens. April 3, 2009 Rags 2 Riches The delegates went on an "I love My Planet Community Tour" and learned more about the story behind the success of "Rags2Riches" who does not only help minimize the garbage problem but also uplifts the quality of lives of the women in Payatas. "Rags 2 Riches" gave the talk in the School of Fashion, which include fashionable bags made of garment discards. April 14, 2009 Green Lifestyle An environmental seminar held at the Eco-Academy Multi-Purpose Hall of the La Mesa Eco-Park, where the delegates learned on how to live the "Green Lifestyle" which conducted by Gawad Kalinga and Human Heart Nature, a line of 100% chemical free, 100% Philippine ingredients and 100% organic personal care products. Another seminar-workshop with Bangon Kalikasan Movement conducted about Solid Waste Management based on the almost decade old law, Republic Act of the Philippines 9003. The delegates brought their own reusable utensils and refillable water bottles to realize how they can minimize their waste with simple acts. Sustainable Energy Development Program and the United States Agency for International Development facilitated fun-filled activities for the 50 candidates. April 15, 2009 Stop Car Fumes The delegates led the delegation of Makati for the annual "Tigil Buga Movement" or "Stop Car Fumes." On its 3rd year, participants asked the motorists along Ayala Avenue and Paseo de Roxas to shut off their engines for 5 minutes, 4 minutes longer than the traditional 1-minute shut-off. Miss Earth 2008 Karla Henry and her Philippine court entertained the kids afterwards with a storytelling session of the story, Bakawan. This is in partnership with the City Government of Makati. April 17, 2009 Clean and Green KILUS Foundation in Ugong, Pasig City was the destination of the delegates for its "2nd I Love My Planet Earth Community Tour." The delegates toured around the cleanest, greenest, and most progressive barangay in the said city. The delegates also had the chance to witness how doy packs were transformed into beautiful bags by the women of the community. April 18, 2009 Earth Day Activities A group of delegates also participated in the different Earth Day Activities of the People Management Association of the Philippines at the Quezon Memorial Circle for the "3rd I Love My Planet Earth Community Tour." The tour was continued in Mandaluyong City on its 4th stop on April 20, 2009. April 19, 2009 Tour of the Fireflies The Miss Earth Foundation conducted a 40 kilometer bike ride, entitled, "Tour of the Fireflies 2009." The delegates bring out their bikes to campaign for clean air and healthy lifestyle. April 22, 2009 Pollution-free Motorcade A clean air campaign by Miss Earth Foundation together with Green Independent Power Producers, leaders of the Electric Jeepneys have a pollution-free motorcade to jumpstart the Earth Day celebration from the Mall of Asia to Quezon City Circle. It aimed to call the attention of the public to switch to cleaner transportation alternatives and technologies. The Miss Earth Foundation and Miss Philippines Earth 2009 delegates also participated in the activities spearheaded by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources in the afternoon. Candidates and reigning queens visited the Echo Store at 4pm in Serendra, Taguig City to learn more about environmental and social enterprises and organic products available in the market for the "5th I Love My Planet Earth Community Tour." April 23, 2009 Fluvial Parade The delegates left the Metropolitan Manila to visit the Municipality of Hagonoy for several activities that included a "Fluvial Parade" and Memorandum of Agreement for the planting of 2,000 mangrove seedlings in the place. April 24–28, 2009 Smokey Mountain The delegates will tour at Bahay Toro, Quezon City and on April 28, at Smokey Mountain with the supervision of environmental priest, Fr. Ben Beltran who is the instrumental in the construction of the Eco-Church in the said area. April 29, 2009 Going Back to Traditional Bag Campaign "Magbalik Bayong Campaign" or "Going Back to Traditional Bag" was launched in Cainta, Rizal on April 29 for a Market Tour to promote the campaign of the use of "bayong." Bayong is simple woven flat basket or bag made of buri, bamboo, or rattan strips. April 30, 2009 Bakawan The delegates visited the Gawad Kalinga Village in Taguig City for storytelling session of Bakawan with the children. Bakawan is a pro-environment book, written by Catherine Untalan, Executive Director of Miss Earth Foundation and Reena Sarmiento, Miss Philippines Eco Tourism 2006. The book aimed to teach children about taking care of the environment, particularly the importance of bakawan or mangroves.
2009 Lil' Earth Angels
Miss Lil' Earth Angels 2009 is the third edition of Miss Lil' Earth Angels pageant, the younger version of the Miss Philippines Earth beauty pageant. The finale of Miss Lil' Earth Angels for 2009 was held at the Robinsons Galleria in Quezon City, Philippines on April 24, 2009.
Final Results Contestant Lil' Earth Angel Ivy Yvon Vibandor Lil' Earth Angel-Air Jackieleen Crisostomo Lil' Earth Angel-Water Maria Carmen Solis Lil' Earth Angel-Fire Carla Tobias Lil' Earth Angel-Eco Tourism Atascha Chloe Mercado Lil' Earth Angel-Beauty for a Cause Zara Chanel Arguelles
- ^ Ramos, Duane (2009-05-10). "Miss Philippines 2009 is Sandra Seifert". Woman of the Earth. http://www.womanoftheearth.tv/2009/national/philippines.html. Retrieved 2010-01-09.
- ^ Evangelio, Alvin V. (2009-05-12). "Negros nurse takes Miss Earth crown". The Manila Times Publishing Corporation. http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2009/may/12/yehey/top_stories/20090512top7.html. Retrieved accessdate=2010-01-09.
- ^ Gomez, Carla (2009-05-12). "Miss Philippines Earth to visit Neg. Occ. soon". The Visayan Daily Star. http://www.visayandailystar.com/2009/May/12/topstory6.htm. Retrieved accessdate=2010-01-09.
- ^ Lo, Ricky F. (2009-05-09). "Front-runners in the 2009 Miss Philippines-Earth tilt". The Philippine Star. http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleid=465832. Retrieved 2010-01-09.
- ^ Bacolod News, Online (2009-05-26). "Miss Earth & Miss Eco-Tourism visit NFEFI". Sun Star. http://www.sunstar.com.ph/bacolod/miss-earth-miss-eco-tourism-visit-nfefi. Retrieved 2010-01-09.
- ^ ABS-CBN News, Online (2009-05-11). "NegOcc beauty queen is Miss Philippines Earth 2009". ABS-CBN News. http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/05/11/09/negocc-beauty-queen-miss-philippines-earth-2009. Retrieved 2010-01-09.
- ^ Adina, Armin (2009-05-12). "2 Negrense beauties top pageant". Philippine Daily Inquirer. http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view/20090512-204488/2-Negrense-beauties-top-pageant. Retrieved 2010-01-09.
- ^ Adina, Armin (2008-05-13). "Second time a charm for new Miss Earth". Philippine Daily Inquirer. http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/entertainment/entertainment/view/20080513-136201/Second-time-a-charm-for-new-Miss-Earth. Retrieved 2008-12-31.
- ^ Jojo, DJ Mojo (2008-05-17). "Mother’s Day for Mother Earth". The Manila Bulletin. http://www.mb.com.ph/issues/2008/05/17/ENTR20080517124714.html. Retrieved 2008-12-31. [dead link]
- ^ Ramos, Duane (2009-03-24). "Grand March vs. Illegal Drugs". Woman of the Earth. http://www.womanoftheearth.tv/2009/news/batang-iwas-droga-march.html. Retrieved 2009-03-25.
- ^ News, Online (2009-03-22). "Guinness record for RP march vs illegal drugs". Good News Pilipinas. http://goodnewspilipinas.com/wp/?p=4755. Retrieved 2009-03-25. [dead link]
- ^ Martinez-Belen, Crispina (2009-03-22). "Young stars join march against illegal drugs". Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation. http://www.mb.com.ph/node/199369. Retrieved 2009-03-18.
- ^ Macairan, Evelyn (2009-03-22). "Young Thousands march versus illegal drugs". The Philippine Star. http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=450792&publicationSubCategoryId=63. Retrieved 2009-03-18.
- ^ Casanova, Bruce (2009-03-29). "Miss Philippines 2009 Candidates Attended Earth Hour". Woman of the Earth. http://www.womanoftheearth.tv/2009/ecology/miss-philippines-2009-candidates-attended-earth-hour.html. Retrieved 2009-03-29.
- ^ Gera, Vanessa (2009-03-29). "Environmentalists hail Earth Hour as a big success". The Associated Press. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jTPC5ic6tJh9PiHscwgOANkJ17-wD977R3400. Retrieved 2009-03-29.
- ^ Fleck, Deborah (2009-03-29). "Downtown Dallas goes dark for Earth Hour". The Dallas Morning News, Inc. http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/032909dnmetearthhour.7f1e6e92.html=63. Retrieved 2009-03-29. [dead link]
- ^ Dizon, Nikko (2009-03-29). "RP topped Earth Hour participation". The Inquirer Network. http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view/20090329-196862/RP-topped-Earth-Hour-participation--reports. Retrieved 2009-04-01.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l Untalan, Catherine (2009-04-08). "Miss Earth Foundation Earth Day 2009 Month-Long Celebration". Woman of the Earth. http://www.womanoftheearth.tv/2009/news/miss-earth-foundation-earth-day-2009-month-long-celebration.html. Retrieved 2009-04-08.
- ^ Roberto, Julles (2009-03-12). "Bakawan Children's Book Launching". Woman of the Earth. http://www.womanoftheearth.tv/2009/ecology/bakawan-book-launching.html. Retrieved 2009-04-08.
- ^ Ramos, Duane (2009-04-28). "ME Philippines 2009: Beautiful Sisters". Woman of the Earth. http://www.womanoftheearth.tv/2009/news/news-me-philippines-2009-playing-the-role-of-elder-sisters-to-the-lil-ones.html. Retrieved 2009-04-30.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Miss Philippines Earth — Motto Beauties for a Cause Formation 2001 Type Beauty Pageant Headquarters Manila Location … Wikipedia
Miss Philippines Earth 2010 — Manila Ocean Park The venue of Miss Philippines Earth 2010 Date 24 April 2010 Presenters Karla Henry, Ginger Conejero, and Alvin Alfonso ( VJ Alvey ) … Wikipedia
Miss Philippines Earth 2011 — Puerto Princesa The host of Miss Philippines Earth 2011 Date 5 June 2011 Presenters Sandra Seifert, Cathy Untalan, Ginger Coneje … Wikipedia
Miss Philippines Earth 2008 — Karla Paula Henry Miss Philippines Earth 2008 Date 11 May 2008 Presenters Rafael Rosell, with Nikki Gil Ginger Conejero … Wikipedia
Miss Philippines Earth 2001 — University of the Philippines Diliman The host of Miss Philippines Earth 2001 Date 28 April 2001 Presenters VJ Joey Mead, Calvin Millado … Wikipedia
Miss Philippines Earth 2002 — Date 12 May 2002 Presenters Pia Guanio Bobby Yan Venue University of the Philippines Theater, Quezon City, Philippines Broadcaster ABS CBN and The Filipino Channel … Wikipedia
Miss Philippines Earth 2007 — Miss Philippines Earth 2007, Jeanne Angeles Harn Date 29 April 2007 Presenters Piolo Pascual, John Lloyd Cruz, and Ginger Conejero … Wikipedia
Miss Philippines Earth 2003 — Date 11 May 2003 Presenters Marc Nelson Venue Aguinaldo Theather, Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City, Philippines Broadcaster ABS CBN and The Filipino Channel … Wikipedia
Miss Philippines-Earth — The Miss Earth Philippines is a beauty pageant held annually in search of the most beautiful and environmental friendly woman in the Philippines.Along with Binibining Pilipinas pageant, Miss Philippines Earth is one of the biggest and largest… … Wikipedia
Miss Earth 2009 — Date November 22, 2009 Presenters Marc Nelson, Borgy Manotoc and Sarah Meier Entertainment Nonoy Libanan Venue Boracay Ecovillage Resort and Convention Center, Boracay, Philippines … Wikipedia