- Once (Roy Harper album)
Once Studio album by Roy Harper Released 1990 Genre Pop, rock Label IRS Records, Awareness Records Producer Roy Harper Roy Harper chronology Loony on the Bus
Death or Glory?
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating Allmusic 
David Gilmour, Kate Bush, Nick Harper and Nigel Mazlyn Jones appear on the album, with Gilmour and Bush both on the title track. Harper supported the release of the album by touring the UK. One of the concerts took place at the Dominion Theatre (a West End theatre on Tottenham Court Road in the London Borough of Camden) and was filmed. The concert took place on the 22 November 1990, the same night Margaret Thatcher announced her resignation as Prime Minister. The concert film was later released as Roy Harper Once - Live.
- "Once in the Middle of Nowhere"
- "Nowhere to Run to"
- "The Black Cloud of Islam"
- "Winds of Change"
- "Sleeping at the Wheel"
- "For Longer Than it Takes"
- "Ghost Dance"
- ^ Allmusic review
- ^ Allmusic entry for Once. Retrieved November 2009.
- ^ Miles, Barry; Andy Mabbett (1994). Pink Floyd the visual documentary ([Updated ed.] ed.). London :: Omnibus,. ISBN 0711941092.
- Sophisticated Beggar
- Come Out Fighting Ghengis Smith
- Flat Baroque and Berserk
- The Unknown Soldier
- Work of Heart
- Born in Captivity
- Whatever Happened to Jugula?
- Descendants of Smith
- Loony on the Bus
- Death or Glory?
- Commercial Breaks
- Garden of Uranium
- Poems, Speeches, Thoughts and Doodles
- The Dream Society
- The Green Man
- Flashes from the Archives of Oblivion
- Live at the Red Lion, Birmingham
- In Between Every Line
- Born in Captivity II
- Live At Les Cousins
- The BBC Tapes - Volume I (1969 - 1973)
- The BBC Tapes - Volume II (In Concert 1974)
- The BBC Tapes - Volume III (BBC Sessions 1974)
- The BBC Tapes - Volume IV (In Concert 1975)
- The BBC Tapes - Volume V (BBC Sessions 1975 - 1978)
- The BBC Tapes - Volume VI (In Concert 1978 with Andy Roberts)
- Royal Festival Hall Live - June 10th 2001
Compilations Virtual Albums
- The Passions of Great Fortune, Vol.1
Collaborations Singles / 12" Singles / EPs Songs & Poems
- "Another Day"
- "Three Hundred Words"
- Stonehenge 84
- Live in your Living Room
- Beyond the Door
- Classic Rock Legends: Roy Harper
- The Passions of Great Fortune - The Songs Explored (ISBN 0-9545264-0-6)
Producers and engineers Managers and agents Related articles
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Roy Harper — (2001) Roy Harper (* 12. Juni 1941 in Rusholme, England) ist ein britischer Singer Songwriter. Sein Sohn Nick Harper ist ebenfalls ein erfolgreicher Musiker, der seinen Vater gelegentlich begleitet. Harpers musikalische Wurzeln liegen in der… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Roy Harper — For the comic book character, see Roy Harper (comics) Infobox musical artist 2 Name = Roy Harper Img capt = Roy Harper playing at Widnes, 2001 09 22. Background = solo singer Born = birth date and age|1941|6|12 Died = Origin = Rusholme,… … Wikipedia
Once — may refer to: Music Once (Roy Harper album) Once (Nightwish album) Once (The Tyde album) Once (Pearl Jam song) Once (Diana Vickers song) Once (singer), an Indonesian singer Other uses Once (film) Once (novel), by Morris Gleitzman ONCE, the… … Wikipedia
Death or Glory? (album) — Death or Glory? Studio album by Roy Harper Released 1992 … Wikipedia
Commercial Breaks (album) — Commercial Breaks Studio album by Roy Harper Released 1994 … Wikipedia
Nick Harper — For the Tennessee Titans player, see Nick Harper (American football). For the My Family character, see Nick Harper (My Family). Nick Harper Nick Harper performing at the De Montfort Hall Summer Sundae … Wikipedia
Wish You Were Here (album) — Infobox Album Name = Wish You Were Here Type = studio Artist = Pink Floyd Released = 15 September 1975 Recorded = January–July 1975 at Abbey Road Studios in London, England Genre = Progressive rock Length = 44:28 Label = Harvest (UK original) EMI … Wikipedia
The Final Cut (album) — The Final Cut Studio album by Pink Floyd … Wikipedia
Continuum (John Mayer album) — Continuum Studio album by John Mayer Released September 9, 2006 … Wikipedia
Harvest Records discography — Harvest Records was a subsidiary of EMI which was prominent between 1969 and 1984 in the UK. It is notable for its support of progressive rock and in particular for early releases by Pink Floyd and others. This is a list of their releases,… … Wikipedia