- Mascot (disambiguation)
Mascot is a term for any person, animal, or object thought to bring luck.
- Mascot, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Mascot, Tennessee, a city in the United States
- Mascot, Virginia
- Mascot (software), a search engine which uses mass spectrometry data to identify proteins from sequence databases
- "Mascot", the NATO reporting name for the training version of the Soviet Ilyushin Il-28 bomber
- Modular Approach to Software Construction Operation and Test, a design method for concurrent systems
- Mascot (car), a car made by AB Rååverken
- Mascot Pictures Corporation, an American film studio
- "Mascot", a record label specialising in rock music
- Mascotte (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Mascot — For other uses, see Mascot (disambiguation). Millie, costumed character mascot of the Brampton Arts Council … Wikipedia
Duke (disambiguation) — A Duke or Grand Duke is a title of nobility for aristocrats of very high rank. Duke or Dukes may also refer to: Contents 1 Individuals named Duke 1.1 Persons … Wikipedia
Eagle (disambiguation) — Eagle is a broad family of birds.Eagle may also refer to: *Eagle (name), a family name and given name (and list of people with that name)VehiclesCars*AMC Eagle, all wheel drive automobiles *Eagle automobile, an automotive brand of the Chrysler… … Wikipedia
Blue (disambiguation) — Blue is a color.Blue may also refer to:General* Blue (programming language), a free system for teaching object oriented programming * BLUE, the Gauss Markov theorem, the best linear unbiased estimator statistical method * Case Blue, a German… … Wikipedia
Orbit (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Computing 2 Science and mathematics 3 People 4 … Wikipedia
Comanche (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Films 2 Places 3 Vessels and vehicles 4 Other us … Wikipedia
Dandy (disambiguation) — A dandy is a man who places particular importance upon physical appearance. Dandy may also refer to: Dandy (song), a song by The Kinks which was also performed by Herman s Hermits Dandy (mascot), a former mascot of the New York Yankees Dandy… … Wikipedia
Miles (disambiguation) — Miles is the plural of mile. Miles may also refer to: Contents 1 People 2 Place names 3 Business … Wikipedia
Paw (disambiguation) — Paw may refer to: Paw, the soft foot of a mammal, generally a quadruped, that has claws or nails Paw Tracks, an independent record label based in Washington, D.C. Paw (band) Paw (film), a 1959 film Paw Lagermann, composer, member of the popduo… … Wikipedia
Comet (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Animals 2 In fiction and legend 3 Publications 4 … Wikipedia