- David C. Russo
He serves in the Assembly on the Homeland Security and State Preparedness Committee.
Russo served as Attorney for the Borough of Bergenfield from 2002-2005 and served as attorney for Bergenfield's Zoning Board of Adjustment from 1988-1989. He was the Municipal Prosecutor for the Township of Wyckoff from 1987-1988 and served as an attorney for the Bergen County Office on Aging from 1986-1987.
David C. Russo graduated with a B.A. from the College of William and Mary in History and received a J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law. He was born in Jersey City, New Jersey, and currently resides in Ridgewood.
Russo ran for the Republican congressional nomination in New Jersey's 5th congressional district in 2002, coming in second to fellow Assemblyman Scott Garrett in the primary in a three-way race to succeed Marge Roukema. Garrett subsequently won the general election and was sworn into the United States Congress in January 2003. He has been re-elected three times.
Each of the forty districts in the New Jersey Legislature has one representative in the New Jersey Senate and two members in the New Jersey General Assembly. The other representatives from the 40th District for the 2008-2009 Legislative Session are:
- ^ a b c Assemblyman Russo's Legislative Webpage, New Jersey Legislature. Accessed January 20, 2008.
- ^ Assembly Member David C. Russo, Project Vote Smart. Accessed January 20, 2008.
- ^ Kocieniewski, David. "Forrester to Represent G.O.P. in Race to Unseat Torricelli", The New York Times, June 5, 2002. Accessed March 30, 2008. "In the Republican primary to replace Representative Marge Roukema, who is retiring from her Fifth Congressional District seat, State Assemblyman E. Scott Garrett, defeated State Senator Gerald Cardinale, whom Mrs. Roukema had endorsed. With all precincts reporting, Mr. Garrett had 46 percent, to 25 percent for Mr. Cardinale and 26 percent for Assemblyman David C. Russo."
- Assemblyman Russo's Legislative Webpage, New Jersey Legislature
- New Jersey Legislature financial disclosure forms
- Assembly Member David C. Russo, Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Voter Information Website 2003
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Russo — is a surname, a variant of Rossi, and may refer to* Aaron Russo, libertarian entertainment businessman * Alecu Russo * Ana Bedran Russo * Anthony Russo: **Anthony Russo (movie director), an Emmy Award winning film and television director… … Wikipedia
David W. Wolfe — (born October 11, 1942) is an American Republican Party politician, who has served in the New Jersey General Assembly since 1992, where he represents the 10th legislative district. He has been the Assistant Republican Leader since 2002 and served … Wikipedia
David Henrie — en 2010. Données clés Nom de naissance David Clayton Henrie … Wikipédia en Français
David Henrie — in 2010 Born David Clayton Henrie July 11, 1989 (1989 07 11) (age 22) Mission Viejo, California … Wikipedia
David Reardon — David C. Reardon is the American director of the Elliot Institute and an advocate in favor of legislating strict barriers to abortion. Reardon is the author of a number of articles and five books examining the controversial issue of mental… … Wikipedia
David Henrie — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda David Henrie Información personal Nombre real David Clayton Henrie … Wikipedia Español
David Roberts (mayor) — David L. Roberts 36th Mayor of Hoboken In office July 1, 2001 – 2009 Preceded by Anthony Russo Succeeded by Peter Cammarano Personal details Born … Wikipedia
David Flair — Ring name(s) David Flair Billed height 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) Billed weight 177 lb … Wikipedia
Russo-Turkish War (1877–1878) — Plevna Monument near the walls of Kitai gorod … Wikipedia
David DeLuise — Born David Dominick DeLuise November 11, 1971 (1971 11 11) (age 40) … Wikipedia