- New Republic
New Republic may refer to:
- The New Republic, an American political commentary magazine
- The New Republic (novel), an 1878 satirical novel by William Hurrell Mallock
- New Republic (Star Wars), a fictional government from the Expanded Universe of Star Wars
- New Republic Brewing Company, a nanobrewery located in College Station, TX.
- New Republic (South Africa) (Afrikaans: Nieuwe Republiek), a short-lived country in 1880s South Africa
- New Republic, California, former name of Santa Rita, Monterey County, California
- New Republic Party, a defunct political party in South Africa
- The restored civilian government of Brazil since 1985; see History of Brazil since 1985
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
New Republic — The New Republic The New Republic Pays … Wikipédia en Français
New Republic — a US political and cultural magazine known for its liberal opinions. It was established in 1914 and is published each week. People who have written for the magazine include John Steinbeck, Thomas Wolfe and Mary McCarthy. Its editors have included … Universalium
New Republic (Star Wars) — For other uses, see New Republic (disambiguation). New Republic Emblem of the New Republic Form of Government Parliamentary Federal Repub … Wikipedia
New Republic Party — South Africa This article is part of the series: Politics and government of South Africa … Wikipedia
New Republic, The — Weekly journal of opinion, founded in 1914 by Willard Straight, with Herbert Croly as editor. Long one of the most influential liberal magazines in the U.S., it early reflected the progressive movement and sought reforms in U.S. government and… … Universalium
New Republic Party — ▪ political party, South Africa Afrikaans Nuwe Republikeinse Party (NRP) former South African political party founded in 1977 as the direct successor to the United Party. The majority faction of the United Party, seeing its party… … Universalium
New Republic (Santarem) — Nova Republica (in English, New Republic) is a district in the city of Santarém, Brazil and is about 5 km to the South from the center. It is part of Grande Area da Nova Republica (English: Grand Area of the New Republic), being the most… … Wikipedia
New Republic, The — Semanario de opinión estadounidense, fundado en 1914 por Willard Straight. Herbert Croly fue su primer director. De orientación progresista, durante muchos años ha sido una de las revistas más influyentes del país, y en sus primeros tiempos… … Enciclopedia Universal
The New Republic — For other uses, see New Republic (disambiguation). The New Republic The New Republic cover of Jan 30, 2008 Editor Richard Just Categories Editorial magazine … Wikipedia
The New Republic — Pays États Unis Langue Anglais Périodicité Bi mensuel Diffusion 60 000 ex. (2006) … Wikipédia en Français