- Midland Township, New Jersey
Historical populations Census Pop. %± 1900 1,298 — 1910 1,480 14.0% 1920 2,203 48.9% source: 
Midland Township was hit hard by "Boroughitis" in 1894, when three boroughs were formed from portions of the township (and other townships, as indicated): Delford (March 8, 1894; also included portions of Palisades Township; name changed to Oradell in 1920), Maywood (June 30, 1894) and Riverside (June 30, 1894; name changed to River Edge in 1930). Paramus left the fold on April 4, 1922.
- ^ Wm. C. Hunt, Chief Statistician for Population. "Fourteenth Census of The United States: 1920; Population: New Jersey; Number of inhabitants, by counties and minor civil divisions" (ZIP). U.S. Census Bureau. http://www2.census.gov/prod2/decennial/documents/41084506no553.zip. Retrieved 2007-03-21.
- ^ a b c "The Story of New Jersey's Civil Boundaries: 1606-1968", John P. Snyder, Bureau of Geology and Topography; Trenton, New Jersey; 1969. p. 81.
- "History of Bergen County, New Jersey, 1630-1923;" by "Westervelt, Frances A. (Frances Augusta), 1858-1942."
- "Municipal Incorporations of the State of New Jersey (according to Counties)" prepared by the Division of Local Government, Department of the Treasury (New Jersey); December 1, 1958.
- Bergen County Townships and Municipalities
- A Centennial Review of Bergen County Borough Fever 1894-95
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Midland Park, New Jersey — Borough … Wikipedia
New Barbadoes Township, New Jersey — New Barbadoes Township was a township that was formed in 1710 and existed in its largest extent in pre American Revolutionary War times in Bergen County, New Jersey. The Township was created from territories that had been part of Essex County… … Wikipedia
Branchburg Township, New Jersey — Infobox Settlement official name = Branchburg Township, New Jersey settlement type = Township nickname = motto = imagesize = image caption = image mapsize = 250x200px map caption = Map of Branchburg Township in Somerset County. Inset: Location of … Wikipedia
Sparta Township, New Jersey — Infobox Settlement official name = Sparta Township, New Jersey settlement type = Township nickname = motto = imagesize = image caption = image mapsize = 250x200px map caption = Map of Sparta Township in Sussex County. Inset: Location of Sussex… … Wikipedia
Hardyston Township, New Jersey — Township Map of Hardyston Township in Sussex County. Inset: Location of Sussex County highlighted in the State of New Jersey … Wikipedia
Ridgewood Township, New Jersey — Ridgewood Township existed in Bergen County, New Jersey and was established in 1876, consisting of the easternmost third of what remained of Franklin Township, west of the Saddle River.Ridgewood Township lasted a mere 18 years, before it was… … Wikipedia
New Milford, New Jersey — Borough of New Milford, New Jersey Borough Nickname(s): The Birthplace of Bergen County … Wikipedia
New Jersey locations by per capita income — New Jersey is one of the wealthiest states in the United States of America, with a per capita income of $27,006 (2000) and a personal per capita income of $40,427 (2003). Its median household income is $55,146 (2000), ranked first in the country … Wikipedia
Midland School, North Branch, New Jersey — Midland School, located in North Branch (in Branchburg Township, New Jersey), in Somerset County, New Jersey, United States, is a non profit special education school serving the individual social, emotional, academic and career needs of children… … Wikipedia
New Jersey Legislative Districts, 2001 apportionment — New Jersey Legislature 210th through 214th Legislatures Type Type … Wikipedia