- Man (disambiguation)
- Depending on the context Man and its irregular Germanic plural Men may be used irrespective of age, or as an opposite to boy (in its normal sense restricted to male minors) only for adult men.
- The same word can also be used irrespective of sex, especially in scientific and poetic language; see Man (word) for etymology:
- First man or woman, found in mythical traditions of human origins
- The Man, derisive slang phrase used to describe higher authority
- Isle of Man, located in the Irish Sea, part of the British Isles
- Man (tehsil), Satara district, Maharashtra, India
- Man, Côte d'Ivoire
- Man, West Virginia, United States
- Man., abbreviation for Manitoba, Canada
- Southern Man (ethnic group), an ancient nomadic group in China
- Man (band), a Welsh progressive rock group
- Man (Man album), an album by Welsh progressive rock group Man
- Man (Neneh Cherry album), the third solo album by Swedish singer Neneh Cherry, released in 1996
- "Man", a song by Level 42 on the album Staring at the Sun
- "Man", a song by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs on the album Fever to Tell
- Man (Middle-earth) in the writings of J. R. R. Tolkien
- Man (journal) (1901–94), continued by The Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute
- Man (unit), an ancient Arabic and Persian unit of mass, used until the 20th century
- Man or Men, chess piece(s)
- Man(万), common of surname Wan(万) in Mongol and China
- Man(蠻, mán), Barbarian alike wakou in Hangzhou, Yellow Sea of china
- Man Group plc is a financial services company
- Man page, one of the collection of manual pages of commands, functions, or files on Unix and Unix-like operating systems
- Man O Man, a television gameshow series
- Man United and Man City short for Manchester United and Manchester City
- Ultraman, ofter referred to as "Man"
Man and in some cases Men may refer to:
- In Celtic mythology, the sea god Manannan
- MAN SE (Maschinenfabrik Augsburg-Nürnberg), a Munich-based German engineering and manufacturing company best known for its buses and heavy trucks.
- Marea Adunare Naţională, the Great National Assembly in Communist Romania
- Metropolitan area network, large computer networks usually spanning a campus or a city
- Mongolian People's Party, a political party in Mongolia (Mongolian: Монгол Ардын Нам)
- Manchester Airport, IATA airport code
- Manchester Piccadilly station, England; National Rail station code MAN.
- The stock symbol of Manpower, Inc., an American employment agency
- Man pages, the UNIX documentation system
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Dead Man (disambiguation) — Dead Man may refer to: * Someone who is dead * Dead Man , a 1995 film written and directed by Jim Jarmusch * The Dead Man , a 1989 comic strip in 2000 AD * Dead Man (Pearl Jam song) * The Dead Man , a 1946 short story by Jorge Luis Borges * Dead… … Wikipedia
Miracle Man (disambiguation) — For other uses, see Miracle (disambiguation). Miracle Man may refer to: The Miracle Man, a Marvel Comics character and one of the Fantastic Four s earlier villains Miracleman, the current name of Marvelman, a British superhero created by Mick… … Wikipedia
Modular Man (disambiguation) — Modular Man can refer to a number of different things: Modular Man, a fictional Marvel Comics supervillain. Modular Man (America s Best Comics), a fictional supervillain, nemesis of Tom Strong, from the pages of America s Best Comics. Modular Man … Wikipedia
Master and Man (disambiguation) — Master and Man may refer to: Master and Man, an 1895 short story by Leo Tolstoy Master and Man (play), a Victorian play by George R. Sims Master and Man (1915 film), a silent British film adaptation Master and Man (1929 film), a silent British… … Wikipedia
Method Man (disambiguation) — Articles entitled Method Man include: Music: Method Man is a Grammy winning American rapper, record producer, actor, and member of the Wu Tang Clan hip hop collective Method Man (song), a Wu Tang Clan song from their debut album Enter the Wu Tang … Wikipedia
Company man (disambiguation) — Company man can refer to one of the following: Company man, an oil related term Company Man , an episode of the NBC drama series Heroes Company Man (2000 film), a 2000 movie starring Sigourney Weaver and John Turturro This disambiguation page… … Wikipedia
Molecule Man (disambiguation) — Molecule Man may refer to Molecule Man, a Marvel Comics superhero Molecule Man (sculpture), a sculpture by Jonathan Borofsky Molecule Man (video game), a computer game released by Mastertronic in 1986 This disambiguation page lists articles… … Wikipedia
Iron Man (disambiguation) — Iron Man is a Marvel comic book superhero.Iron Man may also refer to:ports*Ironman Triathlon, a long distance triathlon held in Kailua Kona, Hawaii, or other triathlon races of the same length licensed under the Ironman trademark **Ironman, a… … Wikipedia
The Invisible Man (disambiguation) — The Invisible Man may refer to:* The Invisible Man , the 1897 novel by H.G. Wells * The Invisible Man , Dr. Griffin, the character * The Invisible Man (film), a film based on the original story, directed by James Whale * The Invisible Man (1958… … Wikipedia
Green Man (disambiguation) — The Green Man is an ancient symbol of nature. The phrase may also refer to:In fiction: * The Green Man , a ghost story by British author Kingsley Amis and a 1990 horror film adaptation *Green Man (comics), a DC Comics superhero * The Green Man… … Wikipedia