- Misdemeanor (UFO album)
Misdemeanor Studio album by UFO Released November 1985 (UK)
March 1986 (USA)
Recorded The Manor Studio, Shipton-on-Cherwell, Oxfordshire, Wisseloord Studios, Hilversum, Netherlands Genre Hard rock, heavy metal Length 46:31 Label Chrysalis Producer Nick Tauber UFO chronology Making Contact
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating Allmusic  Kerrang!  This table needs to be expanded using prose. See the guideline for more information.
Misdemeanor is the twelfth studio album by the British hard rock band UFO. After the disastrous tour supporting Making Contact, UFO disbanded, with Phil Mogg spending time in Los Angeles, where he contacted through Mike Varney guitarist Atomik Tommy M. Mogg decided to start a new band, involving the new American guitarist and Paul Gray, who had played bass guitar in the last UFO tour. The three of them recruited former UFO keyboard player Paul Raymond and drummer Robbie France and started writing new material. Chrysalis Records signed the new band as UFO and assigned experienced producer Nick Tauber for the recording process of a new album. France resigned before the recording started and was replaced by former Magnum drummer Jim Simpson. Paul Raymond quit the band during theit US tour in August 1986 and was replaced for the rest of the tour by David Jacobson.
- "This Time" (Paul Gray, Phil Mogg) — 4:36
- "One Heart" (Gray, Mogg, Tommy McClendon) - 4:09
- "Night Run" (Gray, Mogg, McClendon) - 4:32
- "The Only Ones" (Gray, Mogg) - 5:16
- "Meanstreets" (McClendon, Mogg) - 4:17
- "Name of Love" (McClendon, Mogg) - 4:37
- "Blue" (Gray, Mogg) — 5:18
- "Dream the Dream" (Paul Raymond, Mogg) - 4:32
- "Heaven's Gate" (McClendon, Mogg) - 4:15
- "Wreckless" (McClendon, Mogg) — 4:59
Japan CD bonus tracks
- "Night Run" (U.S. Remix) - 4:24
- "This Time" (U.S. Remix) - 4:39
- "Heaven's Gate" (U.S. Remix) - 4:15
- Phil Mogg - vocals
- Tommy McClendon (Atomik Tommy M) - lead guitar
- Paul Raymond - keyboards, guitar
- Paul Gray - bass
- Jim Simpson - drums
- Nick Tauber - producer
- Jon Jacobs - engineer, mixing
Year Chart Position Nation 1986 Billboard 200 106 USA 1985 UK Albums Chart 74 UK
Year Single Chart Position Nation 1986 "Night Run" UK Singles Chart 94 UK
- ^ Anderson, Jason. "UFO Misdemeanor review". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. http://www.allmusic.com/album/misdemeanor-r20790/review. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
- ^ Dickson, Dave (14 November 1985). "UFO 'Misdemeanor'". Kerrang!. 107. London, UK: Morgan Grampian. pp. 24.
- ^ Putterford, Mark (31 October 1985). "Stand Up and Be Counted!". Kerrang!. 106. London, UK: Morgan Grampian. pp. 10-12.
- ^ Chirazi, Stefan (7 August 1986). "Raymond Quits UFO". Kerrang!. 126. London, UK: United Magazines ltd.. pp. 3.
- ^ "Misdemeanor Billboard Albums". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. http://www.allmusic.com/album/misdemeanor-r20790/charts-awards. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
- ^ "Misdemeanor Chart Stats". Chart Stats.com. http://www.chartstats.com/release.php?release=43792. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
- ^ "Night Run Chart Stats". Chart Stats.com. http://www.chartstats.com/release.php?release=12998. Retrieved 2011-09-01.
UFO Phil Mogg · Andy Parker · Pete Way · Vinnie Moore · Paul Raymond
Mick Bolton · Michael Schenker · Jason Bonham · Paul Chapman · Danny Peyronel · John Sloman · Neil Carter · Billy Sheehan · Simon Wright · Paul Gray · Tommy McClendon · Jim Simpson · Laurence Archer · Clive Edwards · Aynsley Dunbar · John Norum · Bernie Marsden · Larry Wallis · Robbie France · Barry Sparks · Jeff Kolmann · Colin Turner · Mike Gray · Rick Sanford · Jeff Martin · Fabio Del Rio · George Bellas · Tony Glidewell · Eric Gammans · Leon Lawson · David Jacobson · Jem Davis · Louis Maldonado · Matt Guillory
Studio albumsUFO 1 · UFO 2: Flying · Phenomenon · Force It · No Heavy Petting · Lights Out · Obsession · No Place to Run · The Wild, the Willing and the Innocent · Mechanix · Making Contact · Misdemeanor · Ain't Misbehavin' · High Stakes & Dangerous Men · Walk on Water · Covenant · Sharks · You Are Here · The Monkey Puzzle · The Visitor Live albums Compilations Related articles
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Obsession (UFO album) — Obsession Studio album by UFO Released June 1978 … Wikipedia
Covenant (UFO album) — This is about the album by UFO. For other albums titled Covenant see Covenant (disambiguation). Covenant Studio album by UFO … Wikipedia
Anthology (UFO album) — Infobox Album Name = Anthology Type = Compilation album Artist = UFO Released = November 11, 1986 Recorded = 1973 1983 Genre = Hard rock, Heavy metal Length = Label = Producer = Reviews = Last album = Misdemeanor (1985) This album = Anthology… … Wikipedia
Ain't Misbehavin' (UFO album) — Infobox Album Name = Ain t Misbehavin Type = album Artist = UFO Released = February 1, 1988 Recorded = Genre = Heavy metal Length = 26:55 Label = Metal Blade Producer = Reviews = *Allmusic rating|2|5 [http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg… … Wikipedia
Making Contact (UFO album) — Infobox Album | Name = Making Contact Type = Album Artist = UFO Released = 1983 Recorded = Aug Dec 1982 at The Manor, Oxfordshire, and The Town House, White House and Maison Rouge, London Genre = Hard rock, heavy metal Length = 43:24 Label =… … Wikipedia
Misdemeanor (disambiguation) — A misdemeanor is a lesser criminal act. Misdemeanor may also refer to: High misdemeanor, an archaic term in English Law for a number of positive misprisions, neglects and contempts In music: Misdemeanor (UFO album), by the British rock band UFO… … Wikipedia
Misdemeanor (Misdemeanor album) — For other uses, see Misdemeanor (UFO album). Misdemeanor Studio album by Misdemeanor Rele … Wikipedia
UFO (groupe) — UFO UFO au Wacken Open Air 2009 Pays d’origine … Wikipédia en Français
UFO (band) — UFO Phil Mogg (left) and Pete Way (right) of UFO at the Derbyshire rock and blues festival on October 3, 2006 Background information Origin London, England … Wikipedia
UFO -= Heavy Metal Band =- — UFO (groupe) UFO UFO au Derbyshire Rock Blues Festival (2006) (Phill Mogg et Pete Way) Pays d’origine … Wikipédia en Français