- Copenhagen (disambiguation)
Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark.
Copenhagen may also refer to:
- Copenhagen, a play by Michael Frayn
- Copenhagen, a TV film based on Michael Frayn's play
- Copenhagen paths, a term used to refer to Copenhagen-style bicycle lanes in Melbourne, Australia.
- Copenhagen (tobacco), a brand of dipping tobacco (moist snuff)
- 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP 15, COP/MOP 5), which took place December 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- F.C. Copenhagen, a Danish football team
- Copenhagen XI, a Danish former representative football team
- Copenhagen, the horse of Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington
- Battle of Copenhagen (1801), a battle between British and the Naval forces of Denmark–Norway
- Battle of Copenhagen (1807), a British naval attack of the city of Copenhagen
- Copenhagenization (naval) (AKA Copenhagening), the practice of confiscating all the ships of a defeated adversary introduced with the Battle of Copenhagen in 1807
- København, a Danish naval sail training ship that vanished without trace between Buenos Aires and Melbourne late in 1928 or early in 1929 with the loss of 60 lives
- Copenhagen interpretation, an interpretation of quantum mechanics
- Copenhagen criteria, a list of requirements required to join the European Union
- Copenhagen Consensus, a project that seeks to establish priorities for advancing global welfare
- Copenhagen School (disambiguation), various "schools" of theory originating in Copenhagen within several scientific disciplines.
- The Copenhagen School (theology), a view of history during the Biblical period, whose adherents are sometimes called Biblical "minimalists" or "revisionists"
- Copenhagenization (bicycling), a concept in urban planning and design relating to the implementation of segregated bicycle facilities for utility cycling in cities
- København (board game), a board game spun off from Monopoly
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Copenhagen Convention — can mean: A treaty in 1857 whereby a group of shipping nations bought out the Sound Dues in the Øresund A bidding convention used in bridge; see Copenhagen convention (bridge) United Nations Climate Change Conference 2009, a conference being held … Wikipedia
Copenhagen — This article is about the city in Denmark. For other uses, see Copenhagen (disambiguation). Copenhagen København Clockwise: Slotsholmen island, Tivoli Gardens, City Hall Square and The Marble Church … Wikipedia
Copenhagen Jazz Festival — Location(s) Copenhagen, Denmark Years active 1979 present Date(s) begins first Friday of July (10 days) Genre Jazz … Wikipedia
Copenhagen School — The Copenhagen School is a term given to schools of theory originating in Copenhagen, Denmark. In at least four different scientific disciplines a theoretical approach originating in Copenhagen has been so influential that they have been dubbed… … Wikipedia
Copenhagen Distortion — This article is about Distortion festival, in Copenhagen. For other uses, see Distortion (disambiguation). Add http://www.cphdistortion.dk/ Copenhagen Distortion is a middle size festival for party/club culture, taking place in the streets of… … Wikipedia
Copha (disambiguation) — Copha can refer to: Copha (vegetable shortening), a vegetable oil shortening produced in Australia Copha, an EU registered trademark for the Danish watch company Copha. Copha produce watches for the urban lifestyle and is based in Copenhagen. The … Wikipedia
Assistens Cemetery (Copenhagen) — Assistens Cemetery Details Year established 1760 Country Denmark Location … Wikipedia
CIS (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Organizations 2 Medicine and health 3 Computing and technology … Wikipedia
Coca (disambiguation) — Coca may refer to: The Coca plant (Erythroxylon coca), from which comes cocaine Coca tea, a beverage made with coca Coca eradication, a controversial part of the United States War on Drugs policy Cocawine, wine made with coca Coca Sek, a short… … Wikipedia
Distortion (disambiguation) — Distortion denotes the alteration of the original shape of an object, image, sound, or waveform. Distortion may also refer to: In science and technology: Distortion (optics), including barrel distortion and pincushion distortion Cognitive… … Wikipedia