- 1 E+17 m²
To help compare sizes of different surface
areas, here is a list of areas of the order of 1017 square metres, i.e. between 100 billion km² and 1 trillion km². "See also" areas of other orders of magnitude.
* Areas smaller than 100 billion km²
* 100 billion km² is equal to:
1 E+17 m²
* 125,000 million km² -- total surface area of the
Solar System's eight planets
* 460,000 million km² -- area swept by the
Moon's orbit of Earth
* Areas larger than 1 trillion km²
Spherical objects with this surface area have a radius or diameter in the range 89,000 km to 564,000 km.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.