- Full Circle
Full Circle may refer to:
* Full circle is the same as a turn, a unit of plane angle, equal to 360° or 2π radians.
Full Circle (album), several albums by musical artists
** "Full Circle" (The Doors album), a 1972 album by
** "Full Circle" (Dottie West album), a 1984 album by
** "Full Circle" (Waylon Jennings album), a 1988 album by
** "Full Circle" (Randy Travis album), a 1996 album by
** "Full Circle" (Pennywise album), a 1997 album by Pennywise.
** "Full Circle" (Boyz II Men album), a 2002 album by
Boyz II Men.
** "Full Circle" (Hieroglyphics album), a 2003 album by Hieroglyphics.
** "Full Circle" (Xzibit album), a 2006 album by
** "Full Circle" (Drowning Pool album), a 2007 album by
** "Full Circle" (CTA album), a 2007 album by
California Transit Authority.
Full Circle (Aerosmith song), a song by Aerosmith
* "Full Circle", a live concert DVD and CD by
Birtles Shorrock Goble, original members of Little River Band
* "Full Circle", a song by Loreena McKennitt on her album "
The Mask and Mirror"
* "Full Circle", a song by
Gene Clarkon the album " Byrds (album)"
* "Full Circle", the third movement from the song "Octavarium" by Dream Theater, from the album of the same name
* "Full Circle", a song from the album "
Everything in Time" by No Doubt
* "Full Circle", a song from the album "
Hit The Lights" by Cut This City
* "Full Circle", a song from the album "Company B" by Company B
* Full Circle, a song from the album "Breakout by
* "Full Circle", a fireshow by The World Famous featuring Slovenian band
Movies and Television
ESPN Full Circle, a television program on ESPNU
Full Circle with Michael Palin", a BBC television travel programme featuring Michael Palin
Full Circle (1996 film), a short documentary film by Cirque du Soleil for the show "Quidam"
Full Circle (2008 film), a movie about the Israeli submarine the INS "Dakar"
Full Circle (Women and Spirituality), 1993 documentary
Full Circle (Stargate SG-1), an episode of the television series "Stargate SG-1"
Full Circle (Doctor Who), a serial in the British science fiction television series "Doctor Who"
* "Full Circle", an episode of the animated series
Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders, as well as the title of the corresponding video
* "Full Circle", a 1996 television movie based on the novel with the same name, written by
* "Full Circle", a
MediaCorp TV Channel 5Singaporean series
* "Full Circle", a show that airs on
*"Full Circle", a sixth season episode of the fantasy television series, ""
Full Circle - Michael Palin", a 1992 book written by Michael Palin to accompany the BBC TV program "Full Circle with Michael Palin
* "Full Circle", a 1984 novel by
* "Full Circle", a 1982 autobiographical book by
Janet Bakerabout her final year of singing opera
* "Full Circle — The Moral Force of Unified Science", a 1972 book edited and co-written by Edward Haskell
* "Full Circle", a 1962 novel by
* "Full Circle", a play by
Charles L. Mee, based on " Circle of Chalk"
Full Circle (Melville play), a play by Alan Melville
Full Circle (Remarque play), a play by Erich Maria Remarque
* "", a comic book special and a sequel to Batman: Year Two
* Full Circle Foods, a brand of foods introduced in 2006 in California, USA, by
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Full Circle — Studioalbum von Xzibit Veröffentlichung 2006 Label Open Bar Entertainment / Straight From The Shoulders Music, Inc. / KOCH Records … Deutsch Wikipedia
Full Circle — Студийный альбом The Doors Дата выпуска сентябрь, 1972 Записан август 19 … Википедия
Full Circle — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Full Circle Álbum de The Doors Publicación Julio de 1972 Grabación Primavera de 1972 … Wikipedia Español
full circle — When something has come full circle, it has ended up where it started … The small dictionary of idiomes
Full Circle — Cette page d’homonymie répertorie les différents sujets et articles partageant un même nom. Full Circle (cercle complet en français) peut faire référence à : albums musicaux : Full Circle, un album de The Doors sorti en 1972, Full… … Wikipédia en Français
full circle — to the original place, source, or state through a cycle of developments (usually used in the phrase come full circle). [1875 80, for literal sense] * * * full circle, having completed a cycle and returned to the starting point: »Here we are back… … Useful english dictionary
full circle — adverb Date: 1878 through a series of developments that lead back to the original source, position, or situation or to a complete reversal of the original position usually used in the phrase come full circle … New Collegiate Dictionary
full circle — to the original place, source, or state through a cycle of developments (usually used in the phrase come full circle). [1875 80, for literal sense] * * * … Universalium
full circle — When something has come full circle, it has ended up where it started. (Dorking School Dictionary) … English Idioms & idiomatic expressions
full-circle — fullˈ cirˈcle adverb 1. Round in a complete revolution 2. So as to return to an original position, state, etc • • • Main Entry: ↑full … Useful english dictionary