- Monster Warriors
Monster Warriors Format Live-Action/CGI Created by Wilson Coneybeare Starring Jared Keeso
Mike 'Nug' Nahrgang
Country of origin Canada No. of episodes 52 Production Running time 25 minutes Broadcast Original channel YTV Original run March 18, 2006 – July 26, 2008
Monster Warriors is an original Canadian television series, which airs on YTV in Canada, and also on Jetix since April 2006 in the United Kingdom. It was created by Wilson Coneybeare and produced by Coneybeare Stories Inc. The series concluded its run on July 26, 2008 with a TV movie titled Monster Warriors Finale on YTV 
The series follows the adventures of four teenagers fighting to safeguard Capital City from the vengeful wrath of an insane and disgruntled B-Movie director who possesses the ability to bring his cinematic monsters to life. Over the course of the series, various story arcs occur that expand the series cast and city locations. Each week sees the teens customize common household objects into useful weapons to fight against monstrous creations.
The battle continues as the Monster Warriors work from their new hide-out: a deserted bomb shelter beneath Luke's house. The newly outfitted warriors get caught in the battle between Von Steinhauer and the new Mystery Monster Maker (who is later revealed as Superintendent McClellan's son, George Junior). The new monsters are half animal, half machine.
- Luke - the leader.
- Antonio - the scientist
- Tabby - the inventor.
- Vanka - the athlete
- Klaus Von Steinhauer - monster-maker.
- Missy Gore - Ex-Power Plant worker turned villainous side-kick (Season 1). In Season 2 she left for dentistry school.
- Mayor Mel - Mayor of Capital City, with never ending faith in the Monster Warriors.
- Henry - A young boy who sends messages from the future and leader of the future Capital City Rebellion.
- Kreeger - Monster Movie expert and owner of Monster Video movie rentals.
- Superintendent McClellan - Mayor Mel's advisor, who suspects teenagers are behind all wrongdoing in Capital City. He becomes mayor in the second season. He is always on the phone or yelling.
- Dink Doorman - A news reporter whose stories often revolve around the Monster Warriors and their battles, and also hosts a call-in movie show called "The Big Money Movie".
- Fire Chief Holswade – Tabby’s father, the fire department chief
- Eustace McCafferty – nerdy high school student that is in the school science club and astronomy club
- Jared Keeso - Luke
- Lara Amersey - Vanka
- Mandy Butcher - Tabby
- Yani Gellman - Antonio
- Glenn Coulson - Dink Dorman
- Mike 'Nug' Nahrgang - Kreeger
- Adam Growe - Superintendent McClellan
New Characters in Season 2
- Mystery Monster Maker - an unsuspected citizen of Capital City, the aliens' new agent to create more dangerous monsters.
- Lucy - a brilliant and, as Antonio puts it, cute girl that Luke meets at the hockey rink.
- George Junior - Superintendent McClellan's son, who eventually is revealed as the Mystery Monster Maker (now he is not evil anymore).
- Dana the Diner Waitress - a happy go-lucky, no-nonsense girl who works at the local diner and the local tech support company.
- General Grabjaw - The leader of the aliens.
- Mysterious aliens - An unknown alien race, controlling those who create the monsters. Their motives are to destroy Capital City, though the reason is unknown.
- Giant Spiders - The first of the monsters that the warriors battle. (possibly based on Kumonga)
- Kraken - A giant squid that destroys the harbor day in the city and sucks one of the Warriors in.
- Giant Alligators - Found in the sewers.
- 60-foot Bumblebee - Tried to drain Capital City's power supply.
- Skeleton Crew - A small tactical strike team that Tried to poison Capital City's water.
- T. Rex - Found in a carnival.
- Giant Anaconda - Found in the North Woods. (possibly based on Manda)
- Alien Zombie from the Planet Zeenom - Not related to the mystery aliens, created by accident when Klaus' Monster Machine broke and it zapped Missy's comic book. This monster is featured in season 1 and 2.
- Pterodactyls - This monster is featured in season 1 and season 2. (possibly based on Rodan)
- Praying Mantis - This monster was also featured in both seasons. (possibly based on Kamacuras)
- Killer Vine - A vine that grows and grows and is later killed by the giant slug.
- Giant Slug- A monster sent by Klaus to stop the killer vine from eating him.
- Carnivorous butterfly - A butterfly that eats meat and can enchant its victims with its beauty so it can catch them more easily. (possibly based on Mothra)
- Cockroachs - Were fried by a gas explosion underneath capital city.
- Dragon - A dragon that captures Vanka.
- Ice Monster - A 25-foot (7.6 m) tall ice monster. This monster is featured in both seasons.
- Lobster - Emerged from a beach in Capital City.
- Blob - A monster that somehow appears to consume Mayor Mel and almost did the same for Vanka.
- Worm - A worm that eats trains.
- Giant Metal-Eating Radioactive Junk Monster - Found in the junkyard.
- Termites - Found in the fire station's basement. Then the queen trapped Mayor Mel in City Hall.
- Giant Mud Monster - A monster made out of mud. (possibly based on Hedorah)
- Man-Eating Piranhas - Man-eating fish that can fly and come out of water.
- Enormous Ladybug - Was shrunken back to normal size by Tabby's weapon that was later smashed. Klaus never got a chance to finish it so it is one of the few "frendly" Monsters.
- Giant Sea Cucumber - Eats Vanka's new teacher, who was apparently a "mysterious alien" in disguise.
- Giant Frog Army - 25-foot (7.6 m) tall frogs.
- Stink bugs - Unlike other monsters, these giant swarms of stink bugs are a great danger to capital city. They use their stink powder to choke or poison enemies.
- Mechanical Monkey - A giant robotic monkey, set on hunting Superintendent McClellan. (possibly based on Mechani-Kong)
- Giant Jelly Fish- A natural monster Antonio accidentally brought out when he was testing underwater research equipment .
- Big Foot - A natural monster found in the North Woods.
- Mega Bat - Giant bats with large tusks that can impale victims below.
- Leeches - 50-foot (15 m) tall leeches.
- Monumonsters - Statues out of Capital City park.
- Troglothals - One-eyed troll-like monsters made out of action figures.
- Astrosaurus - A molten lava dinosaur.
- Gigantobeast - A giant robot.
- Computer Bugs - Emerged from the computer system.
- Lagoon Man- A monster born of capital city legend.
- Ratblaster- A giant rat that ate Luke's monsterblaster and mutated. It's Antonio's belief that the rat came from other monsters they've defeated in the past, specifically the giant carnivorous butterfly and the Junk monster, and that the rat was once normal sized.
- Gigantic Penguins
- Gnomes - Garden Gnomes come alive after one of Klaus Von Steinhauer's inventions goes off accidentally.
This * means the Episodes that are available on Dvd.
Episode Number Episode Title Monster 01* "The Giant Spider Invasion" Giant Spiders 02* "The Beast From Beneath the Sea" Kraken 03* "Gators" Alligator Family 04* "Buzz!" Bumblebee 05* "The Terror Underground" Worm 06* "The Super Colossal Ice Monster" Ice Monster 07* "Dawn of the Dragon" Dragon 08* "Anaconda Of The North Woods" Anaconda 09* "The Giant Lobster Invasion" Giant Lobsters 10* "Last Ride of the Skeleton Crew" Skeleton Gang 11* "Attack of the Junk Monster" Giant Metal-Eating Radioactive Junk Monster 12* "Pterodactyl Terror" Pterodactyls 13* "Fall of the Haunted House of T-Rex" T.Rex 14* "Attack of the Giant Carnivorous Butterfly" Carnivorous butterfly 15 "Capital City vs. the Plant Thing" Killer Vine & Giant Slug 16 "Beware the Blob Thing" Blob 17* "Alien Zombie from the Planet Zeenom" Alien Zombie 18 "Terror of the Giant Cockroaches" Cockroaches 19* "Marauding Mantis" Praying Mantis 20 "Revenge of the Mud Maniac" Giant Mud Monster 21 "Termites" Termites 22* "Day of the Piranha" Man-Eating Piranhas 23* "Attack of the Enormous Terrifying Ladybug" Ladybug 24* "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea Cucumber" Giant Sea Cucumber 25* "Ribbit" Giant Frogs 26* "Ribbit 2: Froggy's Revenge" Giant Frog Army
Episode Number Episode Title Monster 01 "Attack of the Stinkbugs: Part I" Stinkbugs 02 "Attack of the Stinkbugs: Part II" Stinkbugs 03 "Terror at the Drive-In" Praying Mantis 04 "Alien Returns" Alien Zombie 05 "Monkey Machine: Part I" Mechanical Monkey 06 "Monkey Machine: Part II" Mechanical Monkey 07 "Beast from Below" Giant Jellyfish 08 "Megabatua" Giant Bats 09 "Terror in the North Woods" Big Foot 10 "The Secrets of the Lost Canyon" Pterodactyls 11 "Attack of the Leaping Leeches" Leeches 12 ”Attack of the Monumonsters” Monumonsters 13 ”Terror of the Troglothals” One-eyed troll-like monsters 14 ”Astrosaurus vs. Gigantobeast” Molten-lava dinosaur and a Giant Robot 15 ”Invasion of the Computer Bugs” Computer bugs 16 ”Curse of the Lagoon Man” Lagoon Man of Capital City legend 17 ”Ratblaster” Giant Mutated Rat 18 ”Return of the Icemonster” Ice Monster 19 ”Penguins” gigantic penguins 20 "Gnomes for the Holiday" Gnomes 21 "Trick or Treat" Ants 22 "Attack of the Abominable Snowman" Abominable Snowman 23 "Zaal: Kirubian Bird Of Prey" Kirubian Bird 24 "The Skeleton Crew Rides Again" Skeleton Gang 25 "UltiBeast: Part 1" 26 "UltiBeast: Part 2"
Monster Warriors Vs. Creepy Crawlers: Volume 1 was released on June 30, 2009.
Features 5 Episodes:
"The Giant Spider Invasion"(Episode #1)
"Attack of the Giant Carnivorous Butterfly"(Episode #14)
"Marauding Mantis"(Episode #19)
& "Attack of the Enormous Terrifying Ladybug"(Episode #23)
Monster Warriors:War of the Water World - Volume 2 was released on August 25, 2009.
Features 5 Episodes:
"The Beast From Beneath the Sea"(Episode #2)
"Day of the Piranha"(Episode #22)
"Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea Cucumber"(Episode #24)
& "Ribbit 2: Froggy's Revenge"(Episode #26)
Plus 1 Bonus Episode: "The Giant Lobster Invasion"(Episode #9)
Monster Warriors:Mutant Madness - Volume 3 was released on November 24, 2009.
Features 5 Episodes:
"The Terror Underground"(Episode #5)
"Last Ride of the Skeleton Crew"(Episode #10)
"Attack of the Junk Monster"(Episode #11)
"Fall of the Haunted House of T-Rex"(Episode #13)
& "Alien Zombie from the Planet Zeenom"(Episode #17)
Monster Warriors:Creature Feature - Volume 4 was released on March 30, 2010.
Features 5 Episodes:
"The Incredible Ice Monster!"(Episode #6)
"Dawn of the Dragon!"(Episode #7)
"Attack of the Giant Anaconda!"(Episode #8)
& "Pterodactyl Terror!"(Episode #12)
So far there are 21 Episodes from the First Season on Dvd.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Monster Warriors — Título Monster Warriors Género Acción en vivo CGI Creado por Wilson Coneybeare Reparto Jared Keeso Mandy Butcher Lara Amersey Yani Gellman Seán Cullen Alan Royal Adam Growe Mike Nug Nahrgang Heidi Leigh País de … Wikipedia Español
Monster Maulers — (Kyukyoku Sentai Dadardarn) Japanese arcade flyer of Kyukyoku Sentai Dadardarn (Monster Maulers). Developer(s) K … Wikipedia
Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner — North American cover of Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner Developer(s) Gaia Publisher(s) … Wikipedia
Monster Planet (novel) — Monster Planet Author(s) David Wellington … Wikipedia
Monster Max — Cover art Developer(s) Rare Publisher(s) … Wikipedia
Monster in My Pocket — Not to be confused with Pocket Monsters, the Japanese name for Pokémon. Monster in my Pocket is a media franchise developed by Morrison Entertainment Group, headed by Joe Morrison and John Weems (two former senior executives at Mattel). The focus … Wikipedia
Monster in My Pocket — Uno o varios wikipedistas están trabajando actualmente en este artículo o sección. Es posible que a causa de ello haya lagunas de contenido o deficiencias de formato. Si quieres, puedes ayudar y editar, pero por favor: antes de realizar… … Wikipedia Español
Warriors of the Deep — 130 – Warriors of the Deep Doctor Who serial The Silurian leader, Ichtar, gives the Sea Devil commander, Sauvi … Wikipedia
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors — Genre Sci fi / Animation Created by Jean Chalopin Developed by … Wikipedia
List of Monster Rancher characters — This is a list of the characters in the anime Monster Rancher. Contents 1 Main characters 1.1 Genki 1.2 Holly 1.3 Mocchi 1.4 … Wikipedia