- Martens (disambiguation)
Martens is the surname of:
- Adolf Martens (1850–1914), German metallurgist
- Bob Martens
- Conrad Martens (1801-1878), English born artist active in Australia
- Eduard von Martens aka Carl or Karl Eduard von Martens, German zoologist
- fr:Frédéric Martens (1806-1885), also known as Friedrich von Martens. Engraver and photographer.
- Friedrich Martens (1845-1909), Russian diplomat also known as Friedrich Fromhold von Martens, Fyodor Fyodorovich Martens or Frederic Frommhold (de) Martens
- Friderich Martens (1635 - 1699), German physician and naturalist
- George Martens (1874-1949), Australian politician
- Georg Friedrich von Martens (1756–1821), a German jurist and diplomat.
- Ludo Martens (born 1946), Belgian historian and chairman of the Workers' Party of Belgium
- Maria Martens (born 1955), Dutch politician
- Maurice Martens (born 1947), Belgian football player
- René Martens (born 1955), Belgian cyclist
- Sandy Martens (born 1972), Belgian football player
- Theodor Martens (1822-1884), German artist
- Wilfried Martens, (born 1936), Flemish Belgian politician
Martens may also refer to:
- Dr. Martens, a brand of shoe also known as Doc Martens
- Sint-Martens-Latem, a municipality in East Flanders, Belgium
- Sint-Martens-Lierde,a small village in East Flanders, Belgium
This page or section lists people with the surname Martens. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link. This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Sun dog (disambiguation) — Sun dog could refer to:* A sun dog is an uncommon type of halo, or an atmospheric optical phenomenon associated with the Sun. * The Sun Dog is a short story by Stephen King. * The Sun Dog Trail is a short story by Jack London. * is a computer… … Wikipedia
Marten — For the Wiltshire village, see Marten, Wiltshire. For the town in Bulgaria, see Marten, Bulgaria. Martes redirects here. For the village in Spain, see Martes, Aragon. Martens redirects here. For other uses, see Martens (disambiguation). Marten… … Wikipedia
Sable — For other uses, see Sable (disambiguation). Sable Conservation status … Wikipedia
Subulinidae — Temporal range: Lower Paleocene–Recent … Wikipedia
NYPD Blue (season 10) — NYPD Blue Season 10 Country of origin United States No. of episodes 22 Broadcast Original channel ABC … Wikipedia
Red Barn Murder — For other uses, see Red Barn (disambiguation). Murder in the Red Barn redirects here. For the 1935 film, see Maria Marten, or The Murder in the Red Barn. Maria Marten redirects here. For films and plays of the same name Maria Marten… … Wikipedia
Red fox — For other uses, see Red fox (disambiguation). Red fox Temporal range: Mid Pleistocene–Recent European red fox (V. v. crucigera) Conservation status … Wikipedia
Doc Martins — may mean: a mis spelling of Doc Martens , the common name for footwear manufactured by the Dr. Martens company Doc Martin, a 2004 British comedy drama series starring Martin Clunes as Dr Martin Ellingham This disambiguation page lists articles… … Wikipedia
The Beatles — This article is about the band. For other uses, see The Beatles (disambiguation). Fab Four redirects here. For other uses, see Fab Four (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Near-death experience — NDE redirects here. For other uses, see NDE (disambiguation). Near death redirects here. For other uses, see Near death (disambiguation). Gustave Doré s depiction of the highest heaven as described by Dante Alighieri in the Paradiso A near death… … Wikipedia