- One-night stand (disambiguation)
A one-night stand is either a non-recurring theatrical performance or a brief sexual relationship.
One-night stand may also refer to:
In film and television:
- One Night Stand, a stand-up comedy television series
- One Night Stand (TV series), 1976 Canadian music television series
- One Night Stand (1984 film), John Duigan film
- One Night Stand (1997 film), Mike Figgis film
- "One Night Stand" (CSI episode), episode of CSI: Miami
- WWE One Night Stand (formerly ECW One Night Stand), a pay-per-view wrestling event
- Dave's One Night Stand, British stand-up comedy programme
- One Night Stand (musical), musical by Herb Gardner and Jule Styne
- "One Night Stand" (song), song by Mis-Teeq
- "One Night Stand" (song), song by Paul Anka and Wes Farrell
- "One Nite Stand (Of Wolves and Sheep)", song by Sarah Connor
- Triple J's One Night Stand, annual music concert
- "One Night Stand" (Keri Hilson song), song by Keri Hilson and Chris Brown
- One Night Stand: Ladies Only Tour, a 2008 tour by Usher in support of his album Here I Stand
- One Night Stand (opera), 2011 opera by Finnish composer Olli Kortekangas
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
One-night stand — For other uses, see One night stand (disambiguation). Originally, a one night stand was a single theatre performance, usually by a guest performer(s) on tour, as opposed to an ongoing engagement. Today, however, the term is more commonly defined… … Wikipedia
One Night Stand — For other uses, see One night stand (disambiguation). One Night Stand is an HBO stand up series that first aired on February 15, 1989. The half hour series aired weekly and featured stand up comedy specials from some of the top performing… … Wikipedia
Night Train (composition) — Night Train (song) redirects here. For the Visage song, see Night Train (Visage song). For the Guns N Roses song, see Nightrain. For other songs with the same title, see Night Train (disambiguation). Night Train Label of the original Jimmy… … Wikipedia
Night Skies (2007 film) — Night Skies (film) redirects here. For other uses, see Night Skies (disambiguation). Night Skies Directed by Roy Knyrim Produced by Mike Greene Steve B. Harris Jerry Macaluso … Wikipedia
Night of the Long Knives — For other uses, see Night of the Long Knives (disambiguation). Although the … Wikipedia
One World Trade Center — Freedom Tower redirects here. For other uses, see Freedom Tower (disambiguation). For the building complex destroyed in the September 11 attacks, see World Trade Center. For the specific WTC building formerly known as One World Trade Center, see… … Wikipedia
The Stand — This article is about the novel. For the television miniseries, see The Stand (TV miniseries). For other uses, see Stand (disambiguation). Project Blue redirects here. For anime series, see Project Blue Earth SOS. The Stand … Wikipedia
Formula One — F1 redirects here. For other uses, see F1 (disambiguation). For other uses, see Formula One (disambiguation). Formula One Category Single seater Country or region Worldwide … Wikipedia
Saturday Night Live — For the competing sketch comedy on ABC, see Saturday Night Live with Howard Cosell. SNL redirects here. For other uses, see SNL (disambiguation). Saturday Night Live The Saturday Night Live inter title season 37 Also known as … Wikipedia
O Holy Night — For other uses, see O Holy Night (disambiguation). O Holy Night ( Cantique de Noël ) is a well known Christmas carol composed by Adolphe Adam in 1847 to the French poem Minuit, chrétiens (Midnight, Christians) by Placide Cappeau (1808–1877), a… … Wikipedia