- Process Media
Process Media is an independent publishing house, the result of a collaboration between
Adam Parfreyof Feral Houseand Jodi Willeof Dilettante Press.
Process was founded in
2005and is headquartered in Los Angeles.
* Best Historical Fiction Book, 2006 Independent Publisher Awards, Winner: "The Nero Prediction" by
* Best Book on Sexuality/Relationships, 2006 Independent Publisher Awards, Winner: "Sex Machines" by Timothy Archibald
* Best Juvenile/Teen Young Adult Non-fiction, 2006 Independent Publisher Awards, Finalist: "Go Ask Ogre" by Jolene Siana
* Best Reference Book of the Year, 2007 Independent Publishers Book Award, Bronze: "Preparedness Now!" by
* Best Popular Culture Book, 2008 Independent Publishers Book Award, Bronze Award: "The Source: The Untold Story of Father Yod, Ya Ho Wa 13, and The Source Family" by Isis Aquarian
* Best Biography, 2008 Independent Publishers Book Award, Bronze: "Moondog, The Viking of Sixth Avenue" by Robert Scotto
* 2008 Award for Excellence in Historical Recorded Sound Research, Association for Recorded Sound Collections, "Moondog, The Viking of Sixth Avenue" by Robert Scotto.
* [http://processmediainc.com/ Process Media]
* [http://www.laweekly.com/art+books/wls/feral-child/595/ "LA Weekly" article on Process Media]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Media naturalness theory — was developed by Ned Kock. This theory is sometimes referred to as the psychobiological model, or compensatory adaptation theory. It has been used to understand human behavior toward technology in various contexts, such as: education,… … Wikipedia
Media Process Outsourcing — (MPO) is a subset of outsourcing, providing a range of services to media and entertainment companies globally. Cost savings and availability of skilled manpower remain the prime drivers pushing the popularity of the industry. With the mega… … Wikipedia
Media literacy — is a repertoire of competences that enable people to analyze, evaluate, and create messages in a wide variety of media modes, genres, and forms. Contents 1 Education 2 History 2.1 United Kingdom 2.2 Australia … Wikipedia
Media ethics — is the subdivision of applied ethics dealing with the specific ethical principles and standards of media, including broadcast media, film, theatre, the arts, print media and the internet. The field covers many varied and highly controversial… … Wikipedia
Media Engagement Framework — The Media Engagement Framework The Media Engagement Framework is a strategic construct used by marketing professionals to understand the behavior of social media marketing based audiences. The Media Engagement Framework consists of the… … Wikipedia
Media Preservation Foundation — is a United States 501(c)(3) non profit organization dedicated to the archival of media history mainly aimed towards Radio and Television ID Jingles and associated items. It was established in 1994 as an archive for documents and important… … Wikipedia
Media studies — is an academic discipline and field of study that deals with the content, history and effects of various media; in particular, the mass media . Media studies may draw on traditions from both the social sciences and the humanities, but mostly from … Wikipedia
Media influence — or media effects are used in media studies, psychology, communication theory and sociology to refer to the theories about the ways in which mass media affect how their audiences think and behave. Connecting the world to individuals and… … Wikipedia
Media ecology — is a contested term within media studies having different meanings within European and North American contexts. The North American definition refers to an interdisciplinary field of media theory and media design involving the study of media… … Wikipedia
Media Access Project — Founded 1972 Location Washington, D.C., United States Key people Andrew Jay Schwartzman Area served … Wikipedia