- Chiaroscuro (disambiguation)
Chiaroscuro, meaning "light-dark" in Italian, is the use of contrast between light and dark in art.
Chiaroscuro may also refer to:
- In comics
- Chiaroscuro (comics), various comics, including:
- In music
- Chiaroscuro (music), classical Italian vocal technique
- Chiaroscuro (album), a 1985 album by Mike Marshall and Darol Anger
- Chiaroscuro (album), a 1995 album by Dutch melodic death metal band Creepmime
- Chiaroscuro (album), a 2004 album by Norwegian trumpeter Arve Henriksen
- Chiaroscuro (pitty album), a 2009 album by Brazilian hard rock singer Pitty
- Chiaroscuro (Bass Communion album), a 2009 album by Bass Communion
- Chiaroscuro (Ralph Towner album), a 2009 album by Ralph Towner
- Chiaroscuro Records (label), a jazz recording label based in Wilkes Barre, PA
- In games
- Chiaroscuro (city), a fictional city in the role-playing game Exalted
- In fiction
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Chiaroscuro (comics) — Chiaroscuro, in comics, may refer to: Chiaroscuro (2000 AD), a 2000 AD horror comic series. Chiaroscuro: The Private Lives of Leonardo da Vinci, a 1995 1996/2005 Vertigo comic book. Chiaroscuro (IDW Publishing), a 2000 2005/2007 series by… … Wikipedia
Chiaroscuro — For other uses, see Chiaroscuro (disambiguation). Clair obscur redirects here. For the album by Françoise Hardy, see Clair Obscur. For the book by Jean Cocteau, see Jean Cocteau. Giovanni Baglione. Sacred and Profane Love. 1602–1603, showing… … Wikipedia
Chiaroscuro: The Private Lives of Leonardo da Vinci — For other uses, see Chiaroscuro (disambiguation). Chiaroscuro: The Private Lives of Leonardo da Vinci Chiaroscuro trade paperback cover Publication information Publishe … Wikipedia
Chiaroscuro (2000 AD) — For other use of the term, see Chiaroscuro (disambiguation). Chiaroscuro was a horror series in the weekly comic 2000 AD. It was written by Simon Spurrier. The art work was done by Smudge. Contents 1 Characters 2 Plot 3 See also … Wikipedia
Apollodorus (disambiguation) — Apollodorus was a popular name in ancient Greece. It may refer to:*Apollodorus of Athens (born c. 180 BC), historian and mythographer *The Pseudo Apollodorus, author of the Bibliotheca *Apollodorus (painter), an Athenian painter, who lived at the … Wikipedia
The Tale of Despereaux — See also: Despréaux (disambiguation) This article is about the book. For the 2008 film, see The Tale of Despereaux (film). The Tale of Despereaux … Wikipedia
Caravaggio — For other uses, see Caravaggio (disambiguation). Caravaggio Chalk portrait of Caravaggio by Ottavio Leoni, c. 1621. Birth name Michelangelo Merisi … Wikipedia
Nosferatu — the Vampire redirects here. For the 1979 film, see Nosferatu the Vampyre. For other uses, see Nosferatu (disambiguation). Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens A promotional film poster … Wikipedia
Galileo Galilei — For other uses of Galileo , see Galileo (disambiguation). For other uses of Galileo Galilei , see Galileo Galilei (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Darkness — Dark redirects here. For other uses, see Dark (disambiguation). This article is about the absence of light. For other uses, see Darkness (disambiguation). Light shining on a part of a bush. Where light is not reflected, there is darkness.… … Wikipedia