- Magazine (disambiguation)
A magazine is a kind of periodical publication.
Magazine may also refer to:
- Magazine (artillery), a place to store ammunition in warships and fortifications
- Magazine (firearms), a device that holds ammunition for firearms
- Camera magazine, a light-tight chamber to feed and take up film in a camera
- Magazine (band), an English musical group fronted by ex-Buzzcocks member Howard Devoto in the late 1970s
- Magazine (TV channel), an Argentine TV channel
- "Magazine", a song by Pedro the Lion from the 2002 album Control
- Magazine (Heart album), 1977
- Magazine (Meisa Kuroki album), 2011
- Magazine, an album by the band Jump, Little Children
- The Magazine, a Canadian entertainment magazine
- "Magazines" (song), a 2008 song by The Automatic
- Magazine, Arkansas, a town in the United States
- Mount Magazine, or Magazine Mountain, the tallest mountain in Arkansas
- Magazine Gateway, an entrance to Leicester Castle
- A collection of matrices (negatives of typographical printing marks), used in composition by Linotype printing machines
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Next magazine (disambiguation) — Next magazine can refer to: Next Magazine, the Hong Kong magazine Next Magazine (New York City), the glossy, freely distributed gay nightlife magazine Next Magazine (Santa Monica), the music industry trade publication Next Magazine (New Zealand) … Wikipedia
Christianity Magazine (disambiguation) — Christianity Magazine may refer to: Christianity Magazine, an evangelical Christian magazine in the United Kingdom Christianity Magazine (Churches of Christ), a defunct magazine produced by preachers in the non institutional Churches of Christ in … Wikipedia
Play magazine (disambiguation) — Play magazine may refer to: * Play Magazine , a U.S. based magazine about anime and video games in general * Play , a UK based magazine specifically about games for the Sony PlayStation … Wikipedia
Helix magazine (disambiguation) — Helix magazine may refer to one of two things:* Helix Magazine, a student run CCSU publication. * [http://www.helixsf.com/ Helix: A Speculative Fiction Quarterly] , an online magazine specializing in professionally written science fiction and… … Wikipedia
Magazine — This article is about the magazine as a published medium. For other uses, see Magazine (disambiguation). Quarterly redirects here. For quarterly in heraldry, see Quartering (heraldry). Journalism News … Wikipedia
Culture Magazine — may refer to: Culture Magazine (UK): a British youth lifestyle magazine Culture Magazine (US): an American cannabis culture magazine This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
Dragon Magazine — may refer to: Dragon (magazine), an American magazine for Dungeons Dragons players Dragon Magazine (Fujimi Shobo), a Japanese light novel magazine This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
Dissent (disambiguation) — Dissent may mean: dissent, a philosophy of non agreement Dissent (magazine), a USA political magazine Dissent! (network), a G8 protest group Dissenting opinion, a judicial opinion which is contrary to a majority decision Dissent (Australian… … Wikipedia
Motor (disambiguation) — Motor is a device that creates motion. It usually refers to an engine of some kind. It may also specifically refer to: Electric motor, a machine that converts electricity into a mechanical motion AC motor, an electric motor that is driven by… … Wikipedia
Milestone (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Measurements 2 Entertainment 3 People 4 Places … Wikipedia