- Anova Books
Anova Books is a UK-based publishing company founded in 2005, with the acquisition of the Chrysalis Books Group from the Chrysalis Group. Since its inception, the firm has acquired or created several other imprints. Current imprints include:
- Batsford, a 150-year old imprint which publishes books in various specialty categories such as chess and horticulture.
- Collins & Brown, an imprint originally launched in 1989 to focus on non-fiction publishing.
- Conway Publishing, formerly Conway Maritime Press, an imprint dating to 1972, specializing in books on naval history, shipping, and maritime culture.
- National Trust Books, a new imprint established by Anova to target National Trust members and others interested in gardening, cooking, and similar topics.
- Pavilion Books, founded in 1981 and focused on photography, art, and related subjects.
- Portico, another new imprint offering works of humour and other non-fiction subjects.
- Robson Books, publishing works by diverse authors such as Alan Coren, Matthew Parris, Jack Rosenthal, Dannie Abse, and Alan Sillitoe.
Anova is headquartered in London. The company's Chief Executive is Robin Wood.
This article about a publishing company in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.