- Ozymandias (disambiguation)
"Ozymandias" is a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley and a competing poem by Horace Smith.
The name may also refer to:
- Ramesses II, pharaoh of Egypt, on whom the poems are based. Rameses II was known as Ozymandias in the Greek sources, from a transliteration into Greek of a part of Ramesses' throne name, User-maat-re Setep-en-re.
Fictional characters and artifacts
- Ozymandias, a character from John Christopher's The Tripods trilogy
- "Ozymandias", a character in several novels by James Patterson
- "Ozymandias", a character in the novel The Computer Connection by Alfred Bester
- Ozymandias (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Ozymandias (comics), a character from Watchmen comic book series by Alan Moore
- Ozymandias Justin Llewellyn, a character in the webcomic Ozy and Millie
- Ozymandias, a dæmon in the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman
- Ozymandias, a recurring artificial intelligence in the Deathstalker science fiction universe
- Ozymandias Might, a spear used in the Drakengard video games
- "Ozymandius the Great", a magician in two stories by Anthony Boucher
- Ozymandias, a starship in Dino Crisis III.
- "Ozymandias", an ecotage handbook 
- "Ozymandias", an essay by Aldous Huxley
- "Ozymandias", a science fiction short story by Terry Carr
- A cat in The Dream of the Stone, by Christina Askounis
- "Ozymandias", a song by The Sisters of Mercy
- "Ozymandias", a song from the 2000 album Ichor by the Black League
- "Ozymandias", a song from the 2005 album ...Waltzing Alone by The Guggenheim Grotto
- Qntal IV: Ozymandias, a 2005 album by the German electro-medieval group Qntal
- "My Name Is Ozymandias", a song from the 2006 album Gatsbys American Dream by Gatsby's American Dream
- Ozymandias (pianist), a musical project by Swiss pianist Christophe Terrettaz
- "Ozymandias", an episode in the Beauty and the Beast television series
- "Ozymandias" was the name of the owl in the 1970s children's fantasy series Ace of Wands
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Ozymandias — This article is about Shelley s poem. For other uses, see Ozymandias (disambiguation). OZYMANDIAS I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a… … Wikipedia
Thunderbolt (disambiguation) — Thunderbolts were originally a mythological weapon wielded by many sky or weather gods. ( See Thunderbolt also lightning. ) The term thunderbolt has been used in numerous other contexts.Uses in Military history and technology *P 47 Thunderbolt, a … Wikipedia
Karnak (disambiguation) — Karnak may refer to:*Karnak, the temple complex and a village near Luxor, Egypt *Karnak (comics), Karnak the Inhuman, from the Marvel universe *Karnak, the Antarctic retreat of Ozymandias (comics) in the comic book series Watchmen *Karnak (band) … Wikipedia
Watchmen — This article is about the comic book limited series. For the live action adaptation, see Watchmen (film). For other uses, see Watchman (disambiguation). Watchmen Cover art for the 1987 U.S. (left) and 1995 U.S./UK/Canada (right) collected… … Wikipedia
Decimation (comics) — Decimation Decimation event logo, as shown on the covers of tie in comics Publisher Marvel Comics Publication date January – August 2006 … Wikipedia
Sabotage — For other uses, see Sabotage (disambiguation). Saboteur redirects here. For other uses, see Saboteur (disambiguation). Not to be confused with cabotage, the transport of goods or passengers between two points in the same country. Sabotage is a… … Wikipedia
Monument — For other uses, see Monument (disambiguation). The National Chiang Kai shek Memorial Hall is a famous monument in Taipei, Taiwan … Wikipedia
Superman — This article is about the superhero. For other uses, see Superman (disambiguation). Superman … Wikipedia
His Dark Materials — For other uses, see His Dark Materials (disambiguation). His Dark Materials Northern Lights The Subtle Knife The Amber Spyglass Author Philip Pullman Language English … Wikipedia
The Tripods — This article is about the novel series. For other uses, see Tripod (disambiguation). The Tripods is a series of young adult novels written by John Christopher, beginning in 1967. The first two were the basis of a science fiction TV series,… … Wikipedia