- La Cité collégiale
name = La Cité Collegiale
motto = Le premier pas vers ton emploi (The first step to your career)
established = 1990
type = College of applied arts and technology
students = 10,000
campus = suburban
colours = blue and white
affiliations = AUCC,
website= [http://www3.lacitec.on.ca/ http://www3.lacitec.on.ca/]
mascot = La Cité Collegiale Coyotes
nickname = les Coyotes
publictransit = On a bus route
coor = email@example.com
telephone = 1 800 267-2483
address = 801, promenade de l'Aviation Ottawa (Ontario) K1K 4R3 Canada
La Cité collégiale is a
French-languagecollege of applied arts and technology located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada's largest French-language college outside of Quebec. The college was created as an offshoot of Algonquin Collegewhen that school's French studies got too big for the college. Its main campus is in Ottawa, with satellite campuses in Hawkesbury and Cornwall.
* La Cité collégiale was established in 1990 as a French-language college where students receive hands-on training, tailored to the job market. The founding institution was
*The college's mission is "to provide high quality, career-oriented education and training, which respond to the needs of learners, to the community, and to society".
*The college now has a total of 77,000 square feet some dedicated to technical trades training in Ottawa, Cornwall and Hawkesbury. The Ottawa campus is 801 Aviation Parkway,
OttawaK1K 4R3. The Hawkesbury campus is 765 Cameron Hawkesbury K6A 3N9.
* La Cité collégiale offers over 70 full-time college programs. La Cité collégiale’s focus is on
technologyand workplace needs. It has always been imperative to stay ahead of emerging trends. There are programs in administration, media and communications, health, technology, hospitalityand tourism, community services, trades, and many more areas. It also offers an applied degree in Biotechnology.
* The residence of La Cité collégiale has 251 beds. The newest residence, which opened in June 2002 has 124 rooms located conveniently at a two minutes walk from the Ottawa campus.
* La Cité Collegiale has developed articulation agreements with universities to assist qualified Algonquin graduates to attain specific degrees in shorter periods of time. Graduates are subject to the admission requirements of the university granting the degree.
* La Cité collégiale has transfer agreements with the
University of Ottawain journalism, correctional services, early childhood education, policefoundation, nursing, administration, social service worker and social service worker gerontology.
* La Cité collégiale has transfer agreements with
New Brunswick’s Dieppe College to deliver a WebmasterCertificate jointly.
* La Cité collégiale has also partnered up with elearnnetwork.ca to help promote their online courses and programs.
* Internationally, the college has several partnerships with institutions in other countries to transfer expertise through technical assistance and training programs.
*The Sport teams are called La Cité Collegiale Coyotes. The mascot is a coyote.
*La Cité Collegiale is a member of the OCAA and the CCAA.
* Varsity teams compete in six sports on the provincial level within the OCAA.
* The men’s and women’s teams in
basketball, soccer, and volleyballcan qualify to compete for a “National Championship” as members of the CCAA.
* [http://www.lacitec.on.ca/ La Cité collégiale Website] fr
* [http://www.lescoyotes.ca La Cité Collegiale Coyotes]
* [http://www.residencecitecollegiale.com La Cité Collegiale Residences]
* [http://www.elearnnetwork.ca/ elearnnetwork.ca]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
La Cité collégiale — Devise Le Collège des meilleurs pratiques Nom original La Cité collégiale Informations … Wikipédia en Français
La cité collégiale — est un collège francophone des arts appliqués situé à Ottawa, en Ontario. Il est le plus grand collège francophone au Canada dehors du Québec. Le collège a fut crée comme un spin off du Collège algonquin quand les classes de français sont devenus … Wikipédia en Français
Collégiale Notre-Dame de Montréal (Yonne) — Collégiale Notre Dame de Montréal Présentation Culte Catholique romain Type Église paroissial … Wikipédia en Français
Cité épiscopale d'Albi — Cité épiscopale d Albi * Patrimoine mondial de … Wikipédia en Français
Collégiale Notre-Dame de la Crypte — Présentation Culte Catholicisme Type Collégiale Rattaché à … Wikipédia en Français
Collégiale Saint-Pierre-la-Cour — du Mans Présentation Culte Catholique romain Type Collégiale … Wikipédia en Français
Collégiale Saint-Denis de Liège — Gravure de la Collégiale Saint Denis, Remacle Le Loup, 1740 Présentation Culte Catholique Romain Type … Wikipédia en Français
Collégiale Saint-Pierre-la-cour — du Mans Vue générale de l édifice Latitude Longitude Non renseigné ( … Wikipédia en Français
Collegiale Saint-Denis de Liege — Collégiale Saint Denis de Liège 50° 38′ 34″ N 5° 34′ 28″ E / 50.642865, 5.57436 … Wikipédia en Français
Collégiale Saint-Denis — de Liège 50° 38′ 34″ N 5° 34′ 28″ E / 50.642865, 5.57436 … Wikipédia en Français