- October Revolution (disambiguation)
October Revolution may refer to:
- October Revolution in Russia, 1917.
- October Revolution Island, an island in the Kara Sea, named after the Russian October Revolution.
- October Revolution (battleship), a Soviet battleship.
- The overthrow of Juan Federico Ponce Vaides, successor to Jorge Ubico as President of Guatemala in October 1944, by reformist military officers.
- October Revolution, a series of strikes, riots, and demonstrations in Sudan, that ended with the dissolution of the Abbud Military regime and the beginning of second civilian rule in 1964.
- October Revolution, the name used for the mass demonstrations in East Germany, that ended with the fall of the Berlin Wall on November 9, 1989.
- October Revolution, a 5th October (Serbia) revolution against Slobodan Milošević that took place in Belgrade on October 5, 2000.
- October Revolution in Jazz, a series of concerts held in 1964 in New York organized by Bill Dixon and associated with the free jazz movement.
- The Xinhai Revolution in China of October 1911, sometimes called The October Revolution.
- October Rebellion, a series of protests surrounding the 2007 World Bank meetings in Washington D. C., United States.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
October Revolution — Red October redirects here. For other uses, see Red October (disambiguation). This article is about the Soviet Revolution of 1917. For other uses, see October Revolution (disambiguation). October Revolution Part of the Russian Revolution of 1917 … Wikipedia
Third Russian Revolution (disambiguation) — Third Russian Revolution may refer to one of the following. *Third Russian Revolution (in anarchist sources) or Left SR revolt, the series of assassinations and uprisings against both the Bolsheviks, and the White movement, which started on 6… … Wikipedia
October (disambiguation) — October is the tenth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar. October may also refer to: October (singer) a British female musician and recording artist. October (album), by U2 October (song), the title song of that album October (Claire… … Wikipedia
October — For other uses, see October (disambiguation). January February March April May June July August September October November December << … Wikipedia
October 6 — For its use in Egypt, see 6th of October (disambiguation). << October 2011 >> Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa … Wikipedia
November Revolution — The term November Revolution may refer to: October Revolution of 1917, also known as the Great October Socialist Revolution, Red October or the Bolshevik Revolution, which happened in October according to the Julian calendar, but in November… … Wikipedia
Green Revolution — For other uses, see Green Revolution (disambiguation). Increased use of various technologies such as pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers as well as new breeds of high yield crops were employed in the decades after the Second World War to… … Wikipedia
Dance Dance Revolution (2010 video game) — For other uses, see Dance Dance Revolution (disambiguation). DanceDance Revolution/DanceDance Revolution New Moves Official Cover Art Developer(s) … Wikipedia
World revolution — This is about the concept of world revolution in Marxist theory. For other uses of the term, see world revolution (disambiguation). World revolution is a Marxist concept of the overthrow of capitalism that would take place in all countries,… … Wikipedia
Children of the Revolution (song) — For other uses, see Children of the revolution (disambiguation). Children of the Revolution Single by T. Rex B side Jitterbug Love / Sunken Rags Released 1972 Genre Glam ro … Wikipedia