- Daniel Way
At Comic-Con 2008 in North Hollywood.
Born December 27, 1974
West Branch, Michigan
Nationality American Area(s) Writer Notable works Violent Lifestyle
Deadpool (Vol. 4)
Awards Xeric Grant Official website
Way received the Xeric Foundation's Xeric Grant in 2000 for his first publication, Violent Lifestyle #1. Through Violent Lifestyle, Way was introduced to Marvel Comics editor Axel Alonso, who hired Way for a Deathlok mini-series that was cancelled prior to publication.
Way's first published work for Marvel was the "Heartbreaker" storyline in Spider-Man's Tangled Web #16 & 17. This was followed by Gun Theory, a mini-series with artist Jon Proctor under the revived Epic Comics imprint. The imprint proved to be short-lived, and Gun Theory was cancelled after only two issues. Way continued to work for Marvel; his subsequent work for the publisher includes Agent X #12, Bullseye: Greatest Hits, Ghost Rider, the "Prelude to Planet Hulk" storyline in The Incredible Hulk, Sabretooth: Open Season, Supreme Power: Nighthawk, Venom, What If...? Featuring Wolverine: Enemy of the State, Wolverine, and Wolverine: Origins.
Deadpool appeared briefly in the Wolverine: Origins story and then Way, with artist Paco Medina, launched Deadpool (vol. 4) in September 2008, with Carlo Barberi filling in on the first issue after the Secret Invasion tie-in This was followed by the Dark Reign story "How Low Can You Go?", which also sees the return of Bob, Agent of HYDRA. After this concludes, "Magnum Opus" begins, which is a 4-issue crossover with Thunderbolts.
Comics work includes:
- Spider-Man's Tangled Web #16-17: "Heartbreaker" (with Leandro Fernández, Marvel Comics, 2002)
- Wolverine #187-189 (with John McCrea, Staz Johnson, Marvel Comics, 2003)
- Venom #1-18 (with pencils by Francisco Herrera and Skottie Young, Tsunami/Marvel Comics, 2003–2004)
- Sabretooth: Open Season #1-4 (with pencils by Bart Sears, Marvel Comics, 2005)
- Bullseye: Greatest Hits #1-5 (with Steve Dillon, Marvel Comics, 2005)
- Supreme Power: Nighthawk #1-6 (with Steve Dillon, Marvel Comics, 2005–2006)
- Punisher Vs. Bullseye #1-5 (with Steve Dillon, Marvel Comics, 2005–2006)
- The Incredible Hulk #88-93 (with pencils by Carlo Pagulayan, Marvel Comics, 2006)
- Ghost Rider (vol. 6) #1-19 (Marvel Comics, 2006–2009)
- Wolverine (vol. 2) #33-40( with Javier Saltares, Marvel Comics, 2005–2006)
- Wolverine: Origins #1-50 (with Steve Dillon and Mike Deodato, Marvel Comics, 2006–2010)
- Deadpool (vol. 2) #1- (with Paco Medina, Marvel Comics, 2008-ongoing)
- Starr the Slayer #1-3 (with pencils by Richard Corben, Marvel Comics, 2009–2010)
- Hit-Monkey #1-3 (with Dalibor Talajic, Marvel Comics, 2010)
- Daniel Way at the Comic Book DB
Incredible Hulk writer
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Daniel Way — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Way. Daniel Way Naissance … Wikipédia en Français
Way — Cette page d’homonymie répertorie les différents sujets et articles partageant un même nom. Sommaire 1 Cryptologie 2 Mode 3 Musique … Wikipédia en Français
Daniel Meade — First appearance Pilot (aka I Am Not Going To Sell Herbalux) (episode 1.01) Last appearance Hello Goodbye (episode 4.20) … Wikipedia
Daniel Defoe — Born c.1659–1661 Died 24 April 1731 Occupation Writer, Journalist … Wikipedia
Daniel Pipes — Born September 9, 1949 (1949 09 09) (age 62) Boston, Massachusetts Occupation Political commentator; … Wikipedia
Daniel Hannan — MEP Member of the European Parliament for South East England Incumbent … Wikipedia
Daniel Dennett — Daniel Clement Dennett Full name Daniel Clement Dennett Born March 28, 1942 (1942 03 28) (age 69) Boston, Massachusetts … Wikipedia
Daniel Pearce — Birth name Daniel Pearce Born 29 May 1978 (1978 05 29) (age 33) Origin Ashford, Kent, England Genres Pop … Wikipedia
Daniel Deronda — Cover of first edition of Daniel Deronda, 1876 … Wikipedia
Daniel Joseph Schafer — Daniel Schafer (Dan Schafer) Birth name Daniel Joseph Schafer (Dan Schafer) Born October 5, 1952(1952 10 05) Mount Pleasant, Michigan, U.S. Genres Country, Christian, pop … Wikipedia