- Niger (disambiguation)
Niger is a country in Africa.
Niger may also refer to:
- Niger River, a river in West Africa
- Niger State, a state in Nigeria
- Niger Vallis, a valley on Mars that appears to have been carved by water
- 8766 Niger, a Main-belt asteroid discovered on September 29, 1973
- HMS Niger, any of several British warships
- Lapis Niger, the black marble covering and concrete enclosure of an ancient Roman monument and shrine
- Sol Niger Within, the first and only release by Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects
- Niger Innis, an American Republican consultant, strategist and National Spokesperson for the Congress of Racial Equality
- Pescennius Niger, a Roman emperor
- Peter Georg Niger (1434-1481/1484), a Dominican theologian, preacher and controversialist
- Ralph Niger (c. 1140-c. 1217), an Anglo-French theologian
- Roger Niger, a thirteenth century cleric who became Bishop of London
- Sextius Niger, a Roman writer on pharmacology during the reign of Augustus
- Guizotia abyssinica, a cultivated plant with the common name 'niger'.
- Species Latin binomial name abbreviations
All pages beginning with "niger"
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Niger — For other uses, see Niger (disambiguation). Republic of Niger République du Niger (French) Jamhuriyar Nijar … Wikipedia
Niger famine — could refer to: The Sahel drought and resulting famine of the 1970s and early 1980s The 2005 06 Niger food crisis This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you m … Wikipedia
O. niger — may refer to: Odonus niger, the redtoothed triggerfish or Niger trigger, a fish species of the tropical Indo Pacific area Oxydoras niger, the ripsaw catfish, a fish species See also Niger (disambiguation) This disambiguation page lists articles… … Wikipedia
Moa (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Animals 2 Places 3 People 3.1 Surname … Wikipedia
Dakar–Niger Railway — Transrail redirects here, for other uses see Transrail (disambiguation) Dakar Niger Railway The Dakar Railway Station Overview Type Heavy rail … Wikipedia
Maya language (disambiguation) — A Maya language is one of a group of languages spoken by the Maya peoples of Mesoamerica. Maya language may also refer to: Yucatec Maya language or Maya, a Mayan language spoken in the Yucatán Peninsula Badimaya language or Parti Maya, an… … Wikipedia
Nim (disambiguation) — Nim is a mathematical two player game. Nim or NIM may also refer to: Nim Diori Hamani International Airport (IATA code: NIM), Niamey, Niger Nim Chimpsky, signing chimpanzee NIM Negative index metamaterials, metamaterials which have the capability … Wikipedia
Didia (disambiguation) — Didia may refer to one of the following things: Didia, Tanzania Didia, Niger Didia, Liberia a proposed port near Buchanan Didia, Sierra Leone Didia DiDia 150, Bobby Darin s Dream Car This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the… … Wikipedia
Ali (disambiguation) — Ali may refer to:Names*Ali ibn Abi Talib (through non Shia sources), early Islamic leader and fourth caliph: The first person by this name *Imam Ali (through Shia sources), successor (Caliph) to Muhammad and the first Imam (leader) of the muslim… … Wikipedia
Air (disambiguation) — Air is that part of Earth s atmosphere that humans breathe and as such one of the four classical elements.Air may also refer to:Music* Air (music), French for aria , various song like vocal or instrumental compositions ** Air on the G String ,… … Wikipedia