- Munchies (snack mix)
The brand currently comes in the following varieties:
- Cheese Fix: A mixture of Nacho Cheese Doritos, Cheetos, Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips, and Rold Gold pretzels. Formerly called "Classic"
- Flamin' Hot: A mixture of Salsa Flavored Doritos, Flamin' Hot Cheetos, Picante Flavored Sun Chips, and Rold Gold pretzels.
- Totally Ranch: A mixture of Cool Ranch Doritos, Cheddar Ranch Fritos Twists, French Onion Sun Chips, and Rold Gold pretzels.
- Ultimate Cheddar: A mixture of Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal and crispy cereal pieces, Chester's Cheesy Bites crackers and Crunchy Bagel Chips, and Rold Gold pretzels.
- BBQ (Canada): A mixture of Smokey Red BBQ flavored Doritos, Cheetos, Fritos Hoops, and Rold Gold pretzels.
- Reduced Fat (Canada): 25% less fat than the Original Snack Mix. Contains: Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal; Baked! Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks; Sun Chips Multigrain Chips; and Rold Gold pretzels.
- Kid's Mix: A mixture of snack foods that was aimed towards children. It was discontinued under the name brand of Munchies. It is now sold under Quaker's brand as Snack Mix Kid's Mix. Contained: Cap'n Crunch Cereal; Mini Rold Gold Classic Tiny Twists pretzels; Mini Doritos Nacho Cheesier Flavor Tortilla Chips; Smartfood Reduced Fat White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn; Cheetos Asteroids Cheese Flavored Snacks; and Candy Coated Chocolate Pieces.
PepsiCo Inc. Corporate directors Pepsi-ColaPepsi (Diet · Jazz Diet · Max · ONE · Throwback) · Kas · Mountain Dew · Manzanita Sol · Mirinda · Mug Root Beer · Sierra Mist · Slice · 7up (not USA) · AMP Energy · Aquafina · Ethos Water (under license) · Lipton (Brisk · Iced Tea) (under license) · No Fear (under license) · Ocean Spray (under license) · Frappuccino (under license) · Starbucks (under license) · SoBe · Shani Frito-LayLay's · Ruffles · Doritos · Tostitos · Fritos · Cheetos · Rold Gold · Funyuns · Sun Chips · Cracker Jack · Munchos · Smartfood · Oberto (distributed) · Hostess · Lay's Stax · Miss Vickie's · Munchies · Walkers (Salt 'n' Shake · Frazzles · Quavers · Monster Munch · Wotsits) · Sabritas · Smith's (Twisties · Burger Rings · Parker's · Nobby's) · Bluebird · Gamesa · Kurkure · Sabra (49%) Tropicana Quaker Oats Gatorade Other holdings
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Snack mix — Snack mixes are a subset of snack foods consisting of multiple snack items. Popular snack mixes are as follows:Tropical Fruit Snack Mix Dried pineapples, dried papayas, dried mangos, dried apples, dried bananas and raisins.Chex Mix Rice, corn… … Wikipedia
Munchies — may refer to: Munchies (film), 1987 horror film Munchies (snack mix), sold by Frito Lay Munchies (confectionery), sold by Nestlé A sudden strong desire for food Munchies (song), by Braintax The Munchies, a 1980s animated public service… … Wikipedia
Chex Mix — Commercial Chex Mix Chex Mix is a type of snack mix that includes Chex breakfast cereal (sold by General Mills) as a major component. There are several commercially produced varieties of Chex Mix, a … Wikipedia
Frito-Lay — For the chips synonymous with the company, see Fritos and Lay s. Infobox Company company name = Frito Lay North America company company type = Operating Division genre = foundation = 1961 founder = The Frito Company H.W. Lay Company location city … Wikipedia
Gremlins — For other uses, see Gremlin (disambiguation). Gremlins Theatrical release poster by John Alvin … Wikipedia
Kit Kat — For other uses of Kit Kat or Kit Cat , see Kit Kat (disambiguation). Kit Kat International Kit Kat logo United States Kit Kat logo … Wikipedia