- City of Coffs Harbour
City of Coffs Harbour
New South Wales
Location of Coffs Harbour in NSW (in red)
Population: 71,677(2009) • Density: 55.24/km² (143.1/sq mi) Coordinates: Coordinates: Area: 1175 km² (453.7 sq mi)  Mayor: Keith Rhoades Council Seat: Coffs Harbour (2 Castle Street) Region: Mid North Coast State District: Federal Division: Cowper Mean max temp Mean min temp Annual rainfall 27 °C
LGAs around City of Coffs Harbour: Clarence Valley Clarence Valley Pacific Ocean Clarence Valley City of Coffs Harbour Pacific Ocean Bellingen Bellingen Pacific Ocean
At the 2006 Census the City's resident population was 64,910. The city has recently expanded to include the localities of Red Rock, Corindi and Upper Corindi, previously part of the former Pristine Waters LGA, the balance of which has been amalgamated into the Clarence Valley LGA to the north. Since this amalgamation the Coffs Harbour LGA has expanded to cover 1,175 km2 (454 sq mi).
Towns and localities
- Coffs Harbour
- Boambee East
- Corindi Beach
- Emerald Beach
- Moonee Beach
- Nana Glen
- Red Rock
- Sandy Beach
- Upper Corindi
- Upper Orara
- were 21,047 wage and salary earners (ranked 44th in New South Wales and 115th in Australia, 0.8% of New South Wales's 2,558,415 and 0.3% of Australia's 7,831,856)
- was a total income of $661,218,091 (around $661 million) (ranked 51st in New South Wales and 132nd in Australia, 0.6% of New South Wales's $107,179,688,262 (around $107 billion) and 0.2% of Australia's $304,034,755,876 (around $304 billion))
- was an estimated average income per wage and salary earner of $31,416 (ranked 122nd in New South Wales and 414th in Australia, 76% of New South Wales's $41,407 and 81% of Australia's $38,820)
- was an estimated median income per wage and salary earner of $28,309 (ranked 143rd in New South Wales and 470th in Australia, 80% of New South Wales's $35,479 and 83% of Australia's $34,149).
Coffs Harbour City Council is composed of eight councillors elected proportionally, in addition to the mayor, who is directly elected. The current makeup of the council, including the mayor, is as follows:
Party Councillors Independents and Unaffiliated 7 The Greens 2 Total 9
The current council, elected in 2008, is:
Councillor Party Notes Keith Rhoades Independent Mayor Kerry Hines Independent Elected on Keith Rhoades's ticket Mark Graham Greens John Arkan Independent Jennifer Bonfield Unaffiliated Bill Palmer Unaffiliated Denise Knight Independent Deputy Mayor - Elected on Keith Rhoades's ticket Rodney Degens Greens Paul Templeton Independent Elected on Keith Rhoades's ticket
- ^ Australian Bureau of Statistics (30 March 2010). "Regional Population Growth, Australia, 2008–09". http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Latestproducts/3218.0Main%20Features42008-09?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=3218.0&issue=2008-09&num=&view=. Retrieved 3 June 2010.
- ^ a b "Coffs Harbour City Council". NSW Department of Local Government. http://www.dlg.nsw.gov.au/dlg/dlghome/dlg_CouncilContactDetails.asp?slacode=1800. Retrieved 2008-01-12.
- ^ "Regional Wage and Salary Earner Statistics, Australia (catalogue no.: 5673.055.003)". Australian Bureau of Statistics. http://abs.gov.au. Retrieved 2007-03-11.
- ^ a b c "Coffs Harbour City Council". 2008 Election results. Electoral Commission NSW. http://www.lg.elections.nsw.gov.au/LGE2008/result.Coffs_Harbour.html. Retrieved 2009-06-16. [dead link]
Local Government Areas of New South Wales Metropolitan SydneyInner SydneyOuter SydneySydney Surrounds Mid North Coast Murray Murrumbidgee Hunter Illawarra Richmond Tweed Southeastern Northern Central West North Western Far WestBroken Hill · Central Darling · Unincorporated Far West
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Quality Inn City Centre Coffs Harbour (Coffs Harbour) — Quality Inn City Centre Coffs Harbour country: Australia, city: Coffs Harbour (City) Quality Inn City Centre Coffs Harbour Enjoy Quality four star accommodation in the heart of the city centre at the Quality Inn City Centre Coffs Harbour.… … International hotels
Coffs Harbour — New South Wales Coffs Harbour jetty and harbour, including Muttonbird Island, looking north … Wikipedia
Coffs Harbour (Australia) — Hotels: Australis Pelican Beach Resort Coffs Harbour (Coffs Harbour) Best Western Parkside Motor Inn Coffs Harbour (Coffs Harbour) Best Western Zebra Motel Coffs Harbour (Coffs Harbour) BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort Coffs Harbour (Diggers Beach) … International hotels
Coffs Harbour City — City of Coffs Harbour Lage von Coffs Harbour City in New South Wales Gliederung … Deutsch Wikipedia
Coffs Harbour — Staat … Deutsch Wikipedia
Coffs Harbour railway station, New South Wales — Coffs Harbour Railway Station is the railway station serving the city of Coffs Harbour in New South Wales, Australia. It lies on the North Coast Line between Sydney and Brisbane. The station opened on 30 August, 1915. [Bozier, Rolfe,… … Wikipedia
Coffs Harbour, New South Wales — Infobox Australian Place | type = city name = Coffs Harbour state = NSW caption = Coffs Harbour jetty and harbour, including Muttonbird Island, looking north lga = City of Coffs Harbour postcode = 2450,2452,2456 pop = 26,353 (2006)Census 2006 AUS … Wikipedia
Coffs Harbour railway station — Coffs Harbour … Wikipedia
Coffs Harbour — Le port de Coffs Harbour Administration Pays … Wikipédia en Français
Coffs Harbour Airport — View of the airport terminal from the runway IATA: CFS – ICAO: YCFS … Wikipedia